Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,680 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I hate divas. High school was rife with them. Just a bunch of bratty kids who would only associate with people who drove mummy and daddy's car to school, bought lunch everyday, and hanged out at malls in their spare time, ugh.

SM

SM

Dude, how long have you been our of high school?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

8 years almost. But I still run into some every now and then in the acting world and it makes me think back.

The PredBen

I hate people who acuse others of being "Cattle" or "Conformist" when they themselves are no different.

SM

SM

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 27, 2010, 11:28:53 PM
8 years almost. But I still run into some every now and then in the acting world and it makes me think back.

Enough to make you angry?

High school politics cease having any relevance for me the instant my last exam finished.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Trust me, I meet some really bratty people. Enough to aggravate me to the point where I reminisce.

urban_predator83

Quote from: SM on Sep 27, 2010, 11:00:05 PM
Quote from: urban_predator83 on Sep 27, 2010, 04:22:42 AM
I hate teenie bobbers and the corporate culture that created it!

Is that anything like a teeny-bopper?
my mistake, i was half-asleep when i was typing...

SM

SM

Ever heard of this magical information resource called the "internet"?

HunterWarrior

I hate when woman say one thing but mean another.. just say what you mean already !!!!!!

Quote from: The PredBen on Sep 27, 2010, 11:33:36 PM
I hate people who acuse others of being "Cattle" or "Conformist" when they themselves are no different.

there's a good south park episode about that. can't remember what it's called but it ends with the original goth kids burning down hot topic ;D

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: HunterWarrior on Sep 28, 2010, 07:39:56 AM
I hate when woman say one thing but mean another.. just say what you mean already !!!!!!

If you ever find her, marry her.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 28, 2010, 07:58:04 AM
there's a good south park episode about that. can't remember what it's called but it ends with the original goth kids burning down hot topic ;D
Two different episodes :P

Raisins introduces the goths, and when Stan joins them they tell him that to be a nonconformist he needs to act like them, dress like them, and listen to the same music.

The Ungroundable has the goth kids burning down Hot Topic to kill the vampire craze because they're sick of being confused for vampires by everyone. :P

Quote from: SiL on Sep 28, 2010, 11:17:26 AM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 28, 2010, 07:58:04 AM
Two different episodes :P

Raisins introduces the goths, and when Stan joins them they tell him that to be a nonconformist he needs to act like them, dress like them, and listen to the same music.

The Ungroundable has the goth kids burning down Hot Topic to kill the vampire craze because they're sick of being confused for vampires by everyone. :P

meh, they both have similar messages.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 28, 2010, 08:32:14 AM

That is so true.  :P

The Captain

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 28, 2010, 08:32:14 AM

It's that thinking that has led to my current Wife being the 3rd women I've been engaged to and my 2nd wife...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed