Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,920 times)

SiL

SiL

Satanist. Don't be pedantic.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What pedantic, it's two different things.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: SiL on Sep 26, 2010, 05:12:30 AM
Don't be pedantic.
You mean, "Don't be a pedantic."
;)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Rapist, murders, Ass**les, hmmm oh yeah crazy relgious nut jobs, cowards, idiots, unthankful people, selfish people, I can write a book about the things i hate. I got too many list, and most of them are things people would normally hate. 

I hate the first one with a passion more then the others, because I have a girl that's been hurt by them for like 4 years straight. Believe me hearing that a person is a R word, is a sure fire way to piss me off.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: The Ghoul on Sep 26, 2010, 01:02:19 PM
Rapist, murders, Ass**les, hmmm oh yeah crazy relgious nut jobs, cowards, idiots, unthankful people, selfish people
I imagine you have a gargantuan hatred for the Alien3 prisoners.

Alien³

Alien³

Leave my prisoners alone!

chupacabras acheronsis

how 'bout Stans?

TheMonolith

Stubborn people who refuse to try new things based on minor  (emphasis on minor) experience with said thing.
Odd because a few of my best friends fall into this catagory, but it really does drive me nuts.

ShadowPred

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Sep 26, 2010, 08:32:56 PM
how 'bout Stans?

It'll be 5 in little under 90 minutes.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Alien³ on Sep 26, 2010, 07:24:09 PM
Leave my prisoners alone!
I absolutely love your avatar and signature. And the movie you named yourself after.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

the funny thing was I thought the Alien 3 staff was pretty funny, how strange.  :P Even though they were rapist and murders. Idk why.

EDIT: I guess I hate the real life ones that done me and my close ones harm.  Funny thought really. I always liked alien 3, i enjoyed it a lot.

BANE

BANE

QuoteEDIT: I guess I hate the real life ones that done me and my close ones harm.  Funny thought really. I always liked alien 3, i enjoyed it a lot.
Its probably because most of them showed that they were repentant and good...and some (Mr. Goggles, to be precise) redeemed himself in the movie by sacrificing his life to save all the others.

urban_predator83

I hate teenie bobbers and the corporate culture that created it!

Quote from: TheMonolith on Sep 26, 2010, 08:53:19 PM
Stubborn people who refuse to try new things based on minor  (emphasis on minor) experience with said thing.
Odd because a few of my best friends fall into this catagory, but it really does drive me nuts.

*cough*pba*cough*willferrel*cough*

SM

SM

Quote from: urban_predator83 on Sep 27, 2010, 04:22:42 AM
I hate teenie bobbers and the corporate culture that created it!

Is that anything like a teeny-bopper?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed