Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,763 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 20, 2010, 03:47:15 PM
Quote from: Keg on Sep 20, 2010, 03:39:44 PM
I would quite happily spend a week behind bars if I got to slap Fearne Cotton around for 10 minutes until she realises she doesnt have to love everything and endorse it like your life depended on it. You dont need to shout or get excited about every song you hear, you can have your own opinion, when interviewing you can ask more pressing questions than "how amazing is that" and you dont need to flail your arms around and act like your still presenting kids tv 15 years ago. And dont get me started on her Radio 1 show and that random f**king music generator. Even Davina McCall doesnt annoy me as much as the Cotton.

Soooooo, you're saying you'd kick her out of bed then?  :D
As long as she was gagged sufficiently so she couldnt spew out any of her verbal diarrhoea then no i wouldnt. Once i was finished I would quite happily push her down the stairs head first though  ;)

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

I hate it when people copy everything you do. I got a pet Hamster, then the next day my neighbour had a Hamster. Then, we got a new plant for the garden, they got a plant for their garden, and so on. It really annoys you after a long time...

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Sep 20, 2010, 03:49:11 PM
Received Pronounciation

when you said near rp i thought you meant a place lol, i was going through place names that might be abbreviated to rp and came up with nothing.

RakaiThwei

Roleplayers who play anime characters as powerful as they are in the anime they originate from... I mean... come on...that's just really, really f**king annoying. At least nerf the character down so other players have a chance, you know?

-Rakai'Thwei

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Lie on Sep 20, 2010, 03:06:53 PM
Actress Hah! :D Shes a presenter and I think she does her job well, she has a lovely English Accents.

Are English Accents dying out or is it because I'm English that they don't always register?

Neither here nor there. They just don't usually make it into mainstream films I find, unless your name happens to Jason Statham.

SM

SM

Which English accent are you talking about?  Saying "English accent" is like saying "American accent".

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 20, 2010, 12:39:10 PM
Fetuses are living beings, no matter that they aren't fully formed babies yet, they are. Anyone is free to do abort on their going-to-be-but-no-imma-abort sons/daughters, but they will never, ever get my support. Killing a fetus is killing a life if you ask me. Every 15-16 year old human now (society now starts "feeding" boys and girls with this kind of information much earlier...) knows what free (without constrictions) sex means. Fecundation. If one doesn't care and goes through, and then discovers she's pregnant, she hasn't the rights to say "no, I abort now!". F**k, it would have been simpler if 5 months before you thought "let's wait for this" instead of "yeah mad sex!". If the baby has a probability of having Trisomy 21, it's partially different, but I haven't got a fully formed opinion about it. If, in a hand, there's the fact that a Down child causes suffering to both him/herself and his/her parents, and preventing such birth would get things simpler, not to mean an act of mercy to the child, on the other, it's always killing a life and a possibility. I'm divided on this, really.

Screw it, you guys trapped me. :P

Anti-abortion, but pro-eugenics.  Such a dilemma...

maledoro

maledoro

I've been practising my Mancunian accent, lately. I wish you guys could hear it.
:(

DrGediman

DrGediman

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Sep 20, 2010, 03:49:11 PM
Received Pronounciation

The best kind of English because it's easy to understand, refined and there is no slang.  I have no problem with this.

Quote from: SM on Sep 20, 2010, 11:00:23 PM
Which English accent are you talking about?  Saying "English accent" is like saying "American accent".

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 20, 2010, 12:39:10 PM
Fetuses are living beings, no matter that they aren't fully formed babies yet, they are. Anyone is free to do abort on their going-to-be-but-no-imma-abort sons/daughters, but they will never, ever get my support. Killing a fetus is killing a life if you ask me. Every 15-16 year old human now (society now starts "feeding" boys and girls with this kind of information much earlier...) knows what free (without constrictions) sex means. Fecundation. If one doesn't care and goes through, and then discovers she's pregnant, she hasn't the rights to say "no, I abort now!". F**k, it would have been simpler if 5 months before you thought "let's wait for this" instead of "yeah mad sex!". If the baby has a probability of having Trisomy 21, it's partially different, but I haven't got a fully formed opinion about it. If, in a hand, there's the fact that a Down child causes suffering to both him/herself and his/her parents, and preventing such birth would get things simpler, not to mean an act of mercy to the child, on the other, it's always killing a life and a possibility. I'm divided on this, really.

Screw it, you guys trapped me. :P

Eugenics is freedom of choice for parents.  Yet eugenics in the hands of a powerful elite is potentially very dangerous.

urban_predator83

I hate traffic and rush hour, to many damn cars and crazy drivers. Also one lane streets, the guy making a left holds up traffic behind him.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: maledoro on Sep 21, 2010, 12:29:03 AM
I've been practising my Mancunian accent, lately. I wish you guys could hear it.
:(

I would literally pay to hear that  :D

maledoro

maledoro

I've had some UK friends tell me I've made the best Mockney accent they've heard, too.
;)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

What I say is that, on one side, preventing the birth of a down child would prevent him/herself from the progressing pain and suffering that the down condition causes. Some cases lead to death. And there's also the moral of the parents. How would they react to having a down child? Would they cure him/her, or would they give half-a-shit about it? This would influence the qualit of the life of the child.
On the other, it is always the cruel crime of killing a life, and cutting a possibility when it's growing... Down syndrome is progressive and can't be erased, and this can't be changed. But it indeed can be cut back somehow, like vines, through different methods such as surgical operations, to adjust things like the overlong tongue, disproportional jaws, etc. For the IQ... *shrugs* I don't know, but a lower IQ doesn't mean you can't be inserted into society. Some down syndromed people are even actors.

As for other things I really hate - people who kill Alligators, Crocodiles, Snakes, Lizards and other Reptiles either to do some kind of food or to make bags, shoes and belts... the latter especially I hate, it's nauseatingly cruel.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 21, 2010, 01:05:30 PM
What I say is that, on one side, preventing the birth of a down child would prevent him/herself from the progressing pain and suffering that the down condition causes. Some cases lead to death. And there's also the moral of the parents. How would they react to having a down child? Would they cure him/her, or would they give half-a-shit about it? This would influence the qualit of the life of the child.
On the other, it is always the cruel crime of killing a life, and cutting a possibility when it's growing... Down syndrome is progressive and can't be erased, and this can't be changed. But it indeed can be cut back somehow, like vines, through different methods such as surgical operations, to adjust things like the overlong tongue, disproportional jaws, etc. For the IQ... *shrugs* I don't know, but a lower IQ doesn't mean you can't be inserted into society. Some down syndromed people are even actors.

i think the hardest thing about having downs syndrome is the shortened lifespan, i don't think i'd be very happy knowing that it'll be very unlikely to live past 40, and having a weak heart and stuff.
although i don't think aborting downs syndrome foeti is really eugenics, since downs syndrome is developmental not genetic, iirc.

BANE

BANE

As for other things I really hate - people who kill Alligators, Crocodiles, Snakes, Lizards and other Reptiles either to do some kind of food or to make bags, shoes and belts...
Latter three I understand, for food? Come on...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed