Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,772 times)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 20, 2010, 02:51:25 PM
Quote from: Lie on Sep 20, 2010, 02:48:20 PM
Quote from: Keg on Sep 20, 2010, 02:26:37 PM
Fearne Cotton  >:(

http://www.steamingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/30iulae.gif

What could you hate about her? You are a dude right?

have you ever seen more than just pictures of her? i'm sure you have, which is why i can't believe you like her!

to be honest, i have freinds a lot hotter than she is, and she's the epitomy of airheadedness, and has an annoying voice.

Fine... So she isn't the best female role model in the world but hate is such a strong word.

urban_predator83

just another dumb blonde actress...

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: urban_predator83 on Sep 20, 2010, 02:59:12 PM
You really don't know who she is do you?  ::)

Lie

Lie

Actress Hah! :D Shes a presenter and I think she does her job well, she has a lovely English Accents.

Are English Accents dying out or is it because I'm English that they don't always register?

Vulhala

Vulhala

What kind of accent? Like Toff accents?

urban_predator83

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Sep 20, 2010, 03:04:55 PM
Quote from: urban_predator83 on Sep 20, 2010, 02:59:12 PM
You really don't know who she is do you?  ::)
No, I dont lol.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 20, 2010, 03:08:52 PM
What kind of accent? Like Toff accents?

A posh accent.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Ah right. There aren't too many about anymore I agree. Depends where you go of course. Keira Knightley has the sexiest posh accent evar. Instant wood everytime I hear her speak.

Lie

Lie

I know what you mean, if I ever break up with my girl *Knock wood* I'm going for a posh girl I love the way they say "Yes, Daddy".  ;D

i guess you guys don't come to the south coast much? everyone has a good slightly posh accent down here.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Wasn't Vicky Pollard from the Brighton area?  ;D :D

Keg

Keg

I would quite happily spend a week behind bars if I got to slap Fearne Cotton around for 10 minutes until she realises she doesnt have to love everything and endorse it like your life depended on it. You dont need to shout or get excited about every song you hear, you can have your own opinion, when interviewing you can ask more pressing questions than "how amazing is that" and you dont need to flail your arms around and act like your still presenting kids tv 15 years ago. And dont get me started on her Radio 1 show and that random f**king music generator. Even Davina McCall doesnt annoy me as much as the Cotton.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 20, 2010, 03:21:56 PM
i guess you guys don't come to the south coast much? everyone has a good slightly posh accent down here.
I don't, I am from the south coast, and while we are near rp, we are far from posh :)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Keg on Sep 20, 2010, 03:39:44 PM
I would quite happily spend a week behind bars if I got to slap Fearne Cotton around for 10 minutes until she realises she doesnt have to love everything and endorse it like your life depended on it. You dont need to shout or get excited about every song you hear, you can have your own opinion, when interviewing you can ask more pressing questions than "how amazing is that" and you dont need to flail your arms around and act like your still presenting kids tv 15 years ago. And dont get me started on her Radio 1 show and that random f**king music generator. Even Davina McCall doesnt annoy me as much as the Cotton.

Soooooo, you're saying you'd kick her out of bed then?  :D

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 20, 2010, 03:32:01 PM
Wasn't Vicky Pollard from the Brighton area?  ;D :D

essex probably,
and i'm not saying it's all peaches down south (on topic i guess, did you ever see the "fearne cotton meets peaches geldof" doc?) i mean we do have a bit of a chav (on topic, i hate chavs) problem, but we also have nice beaches, and warm weather, and stuff.

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Sep 20, 2010, 03:41:10 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 20, 2010, 03:21:56 PM
I don't, I am from the south coast, and while we are near rp, we are far from posh :)

rp?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed