Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,678 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

With haters attackin', yes.
(not by any means referring to this discussion inb4)

The Captain

Remakes of great movies

chupacabras acheronsis

wow wow hold on a second, so the universe is expanding faster than light?

that means its limits are not only unreachable, but imperceivable. so it fits a loose definition of Infinite.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Sep 18, 2010, 03:28:45 PM
wow wow hold on a second, so the universe is expanding faster than light?

that means its limits are not only unreachable, but imperceivable. so it fits a loose definition of Infinite.
Correct, in a sense

SpaceMarines

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 18, 2010, 02:27:27 PM
Is it better to be alone, or with at least someone that thinks the same as you?
The latter, by any means.
With more con-opinioners (sp? :P) there's the possibility to have more information on how to back up your point, be aided in discussion while in a not exactly advantageous situation, not to mean the satisfaction to see someone agrees with you for once.
Oh, and...
Elite Group sounds cooler than alone fighter.
:P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmWLISun9BY

Quote from: The Captain on Sep 18, 2010, 03:10:31 PM
Remakes of great movies

Not necessarily. There have been many, many great remakes. The Thing, The Fly, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, King Kong, The Nutty Professor, and dozens, maybe even hundreds, more.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Yeah Space, let's make an anti-Family Guy group!

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 18, 2010, 04:04:30 PM
Not necessarily. There have been many, many great remakes. The Thing, The Fly, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, King Kong, The Nutty Professor, and dozens, maybe even hundreds, more.
Yes, yes! I'd add War of the Worlds and that other one I really like, y'now G*Boom*
*Falls to the floor with a hole in the head*

SpaceMarines

Sorry, Omega. It was a matter of principle.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

'Nother thing I hate is when I build things with LEGO to kill time, there's a piece always popping out when I don't need it, and precisely when I have the need for it, maybe for a mechanism or what, it f**king disappears. Hate it. And when I give up, it... it reappears. *pulls out hair from head*

SpaceMarines

Oh, I know oh too well what you're talking about.

TheMonolith

I know the frustration. I once spent days building a Pulse Rifle out of Legos. Thing was only okay in the end.
Even worse when you are trying to rebuild old sets and the manuals have been destroyed.
I miss my Lego trains!  :'(

RakaiThwei

If there are things I hate:

People that make me feel bad for liking things which are not popular
People that make me feel bad because of a different opinion
Academics
Rap (Old school Rap is fine, since it MEANT something back then)
Being unable to find a job
Office Environments
Industrial Environments
When creativity is killed off from an artistic or writer's standpoint...

-Rakai'Thwei

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Sep 18, 2010, 08:41:32 PM
People that make me feel bad for liking things which are not popular
I agree but then again when you talk about predators and when you talk to people who like them it feels the same way as when people do the same thing with avp/avpr

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Sep 18, 2010, 08:50:14 PM
I agree but then again when you talk about predators and when you talk to people who like them it feels the same way as when people do the same thing with avp/avpr

Let's just say... you kind of have to be tough around here on AvPGalaxy. I mean, in the past, I've TRIED to be nice about things but then I've learned you got to be tough around here.

Granted, I HATE Predators... but cause of that, I've gotten so much flack, right after midnight showing and me expressing why I didn't like, that well... I kind of have to bear my teeth out. Normally, I'd like to leave things be, and not talk about PREDATORS but too, too many people are getting on my case, thinking I'm insane, and I'd like them to back off.

Simple case of leave me be, I leave them be.

-Rakai'Thwei

SpaceMarines

If it's any consolation, I didn't like Predators very much either.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Sep 18, 2010, 08:58:32 PM
Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Sep 18, 2010, 08:50:14 PM

Let's just say... you kind of have to be tough around here on AvPGalaxy. I mean, in the past, I've TRIED to be nice about things but then I've learned you got to be tough around here.

Granted, I HATE Predators... but cause of that, I've gotten so much flack, right after midnight showing and me expressing why I didn't like, that well... I kind of have to bear my teeth out. Normally, I'd like to leave things be, and not talk about PREDATORS but too, too many people are getting on my case, thinking I'm insane, and I'd like them to back off.

Simple case of leave me be, I leave them be.

-Rakai'Thwei
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 18, 2010, 09:03:27 PM
If it's any consolation, I didn't like Predators very much either.
You're Crazy!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed