Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,618 times)

Space Sweeper

Trolls.

Can't get enough attention in their own lives, so they retreat to the internet where they don't need to look anybody in the eyes.

Anto of the Sand

Whiners.

Even on the internet (which is a haven of jackassery), they manage to get butthurt and bleed all over everything.

MrBrokenTusks.

Ignorance.

Space Sweeper

I appear to have hit a nerve which has caused the creature to emerge from beneath the bridge..

Too bad Steve Irwin is dead, I can't seem to understand the creature's motivation.

MrBrokenTusks.

Probably scared, it was being proded by a bunch of divers I probably would of done the same. Though he was and still will be a legend.

Anto of the Sand

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 05, 2010, 07:13:56 PM
I appear to have hit a nerve which has caused the creature to emerge from beneath the bridge..
Oooh! I forgot hypocrites. ;)

Space Sweeper

CRIKEY! It appears to be  :o mentally masturbating!

Hawkins

Hawkins

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 05, 2010, 03:12:25 PM
Quote from: urban_predator83 on Sep 05, 2010, 04:11:18 AM
America should give the land back to the native americans. This isnt our country we stole it by genocide. I know we can never go back but we are all immigrants; white, black, jew, muslim, asian, etc. So arguing is pointless. They should build the f**king mosque and Mexicans should come with restriction. Why, because America isnt ours its the Native American's country.

I wish yellowstone would blow up and destroy this f**ked up country. Sorry I'm bitter.

Hey man, as far as Natives are concerned, we're all illegal immigrants.
I can agree to that doom along with how we murdered stole the land but not much we can do now days except gve them all the help they need and not make em pay taxes imo but I still stand on my statement when it comes to illegals in this country,If I had a say I would give back the land we stole from them.

Anto of the Sand

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 05, 2010, 07:20:02 PM
CRIKEY! It appears to be  :o mentally masturbating!

Sylizar

Sylizar

Get your popcorn! IT'S A TROLL BATTLE!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Hawkins on Sep 05, 2010, 07:20:19 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 05, 2010, 03:12:25 PM
Quote from: urban_predator83 on Sep 05, 2010, 04:11:18 AM
America should give the land back to the native americans. This isnt our country we stole it by genocide. I know we can never go back but we are all immigrants; white, black, jew, muslim, asian, etc. So arguing is pointless. They should build the f**king mosque and Mexicans should come with restriction. Why, because America isnt ours its the Native American's country.

I wish yellowstone would blow up and destroy this f**ked up country. Sorry I'm bitter.

Hey man, as far as Natives are concerned, we're all illegal immigrants.
I can agree to that doom along with how we murdered stole the land but not much we can do now days except gve them all the help they need and not make em pay taxes imo but I still stand on my statement when it comes to illegals in this country,If I had a say I would give back the land we stole from them.

That's impossible. Giving back the land means millions of people essentially going on an exodus.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Sep 05, 2010, 07:06:33 PM
Ignorance.
Even worse: willful ignorance.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Arrogance is arguably worse.

VEF214

VEF214

Back pain in the morning. You look over at your alarm clock, throw the covers off, try to get up, go "AH", then fall back down and pass out. Horrible combination of symptoms to have.

FUZION PREDATOR

PAIN

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed