Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,694 times)

urban_predator83

America should give the land back to the native americans. This isnt our country we stole it by genocide. I know we can never go back but we are all immigrants; white, black, jew, muslim, asian, etc. So arguing is pointless. They should build the f**king mosque and Mexicans should come with restriction. Why, because America isnt ours its the Native American's country.

I wish yellowstone would blow up and destroy this f**ked up country. Sorry I'm bitter.

MrBrokenTusks.

Yellowstone, Is powerful enough to end the world, I think I could of misinterpreted my geography lesson ;)

The Captain

Wouldn't that Yellow Stone 'super volcano' also blow up the Native Americans as well as their homeland? Most of the world would die I should imagine. Something seems to have happened to make you bitter but that volcano blowing up would be bad.

Avitt

Avitt

When people don't know the difforence between a discussion and an argument.

Anto of the Sand

Quote from: Avitt on Sep 05, 2010, 02:04:34 PM
That seems rife on the internet.  ::)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: urban_predator83 on Sep 05, 2010, 04:11:18 AM
America should give the land back to the native americans. This isnt our country we stole it by genocide. I know we can never go back but we are all immigrants; white, black, jew, muslim, asian, etc. So arguing is pointless. They should build the f**king mosque and Mexicans should come with restriction. Why, because America isnt ours its the Native American's country.

I wish yellowstone would blow up and destroy this f**ked up country. Sorry I'm bitter.

Hey man, as far as Natives are concerned, we're all illegal immigrants.

urban_predator83

Quote from: The Captain on Sep 05, 2010, 12:13:54 PM
Wouldn't that Yellow Stone 'super volcano' also blow up the Native Americans as well as their homeland? Most of the world would die I should imagine. Something seems to have happened to make you bitter but that volcano blowing up would be bad.
You are correct but they will never have their country back. Unforunately we are here to stay. I just said that because this country is a mess. America deparately needs a real hero.
Thats because its about interpretation. You don't know what the person meant when you read their text. The same can happen when you read a book.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Sep 05, 2010, 12:08:37 PM
Yellowstone, Is powerful enough to end the world, I think I could of misinterpreted my geography lesson ;)

Man is hearty. People would die, but the species would survive.

maledoro

maledoro

They know; they just don't care.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 05, 2010, 03:12:25 PM
Hey man, as far as Natives are concerned, we're all illegal immigrants.
The Mayflower crew and passengers were America's first Boat People.

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 05, 2010, 03:48:39 PM
Man is hearty. People would die, but the species would survive.
That would depend on what causes the deaths.

SpaceMarines

If it was Yellowstone going up.

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: urban_predator83 on Sep 05, 2010, 03:28:22 PM
country is a mess. America deparately needs a real hero

And by YOUR logic should it be someone who want to destroy America?

What would You suggest this hero would do? Tell all those of European Decent (that would be the white people that took the land from the Native Americans) to go back to Europe?

Now what of all the non-whites (or non-Europeans whatever PC term you want to give it) living in Europe. Do you expect all of them to go home too?

You do realize that all over the world there are people living on land that was taken in war as well?

In all fairness we (USA) are a "country of immigrants" like George Bush immigrated to Iraq. We came here, took the land, and made a statue of ourselves facing back to our continent of origin. But that is NOT a Justification for Genocide right now.

The Native Americans are not the first to lose land, and there is no Justification for Genocide, what happened to them was bad.

My point is that America is NOT the ONLY place this has happened. The Original people on the island of Japan are not the same as those there now, just one of MANY other examples.

For those reasons when the 1949 International Laws for the Punishment and Provention of the crime of Genocide were passed they were Not made retro-active. They are universal, and apply everywhere. You may have free speech under National law in the USA, but NOT international law, not when it comes to saying any group should be destroyed or have to relocated.

The point of that is that you CANNOT use the past as a JUSTIFICATION for GENOCIDE right now.

By advocating the destruction of one group of people, you ARE breaking international law.

This is CLEARLY stated under article III, line C. of punishable acts.

Direct and public incitement to commit genocide

http://www.preventgenocide.org/genocide/officialtext.htm

So what do I HATE? How about when people try to Justify Genocide right now by bringing up the past?

"The phrase "in whole or in part" is important. Perpetrators need not intend to destroy the entire group. Destruction of only part of a group (such as its educated members, or members living in one region) is also genocide. Most authorities require intent to destroy a substantial number of group members – mass murder. But an individual criminal may be guilty of genocide even if he kills only one person, so long as he knew he was participating in a larger plan to destroy the group."

There is the issue with saying Americans need to go back to Europe (not all came from Europe, but generally the comment is directed toward whitey)

So WHY do I have such an Issue with Genocide?

I have seen mass graves in person for one.

Saddam Hussein tried to commit Genocide against the Kurds.  Nobody ever brings that one up.

He WAS put on trail for this and executed, and that was the harshest of charges. The modern Iraq did not need to have passed any new laws for this either, as he was convictable on already existing international law.

He could not use the "kurds are just a social construct" as defence either. 

Just like when people say "I know the answer to all of America's problems" - we should all send the _____________ people away. Or _____________ place should be destroyed.

Sound familiar?

The other double standard is this one.

"all race is a social construct, we are all exactly the same"

Coming from the same mouths that want to put the BLAME for problems on one group that they single out. Well if all are exactly the same, how can you single out one to say owned any area ever or now? Or to place blame? - yet they do ANYWAY.

Where do you draw the line with first making distinctions, then refusing to make distinctions?

Is it just making distinctions of convenience?

Am I the only one who notices this?

Anto of the Sand

Jesus people, who cares.
You're all ruining what should be a great thread.

MrBrokenTusks.

A great thread, about things people hate. If that is supposed to be great, well how depressing

Meathead320

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on Sep 05, 2010, 06:04:09 PM
Jesus people, who cares.
You're all ruining what should be a great thread.

What I thought a HATE thread was for venting.

Sometimes I turn that into a rant.  ;D

Thanks for reading it though.  ;)

Anto of the Sand

Quote from: Meathead320 on Sep 05, 2010, 06:16:00 PM
What I thought a HATE thread was for venting.
It is. But you folks are making walls o' text and quoting each other like there's no tomorrow. Also, the issues are boring.
QuoteThanks for reading it though.  ;)
tl;dr

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed