Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,882 times)

maledoro

maledoro

Bulging nut sac.
:o

SpaceMarines

This thread is a little off-topic...

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 02, 2010, 09:46:30 PM
Quote from: The PredBen on Sep 02, 2010, 08:26:37 PM
6.) Elvis was only popular in the US - Wrong. He is well known in other countries.
http://www.awn.com/files/imagepicker/1/beck04_liloStitchElvis.jpg

lol, it's funny because hawaii is in the US

The PredBen

Well, I don't understand the hate and ignorance for Elvis, but i'll let you have your opinions. See you guys later.

SiL

SiL

If it doesn't sound like Cthulhu raping your ears, Maledoro isn't interested.

The PredBen

I get it.

Its all cool/ Understandable.

Hawkins

Hawkins

Quote from: maledoro on Aug 31, 2010, 01:33:34 AM
Quote from: Hawkins on Aug 31, 2010, 12:21:23 AM
I wouldn't take that job if I had a gun to my head because politics is a joke these days and just watch this youtube video of how the stimulus bill that obama told us we would see and haven't has went to waste. the government needs to be reduced and get the hell out of our lives and stay out because they have no right to stick their dirty noses into it.Also the main reason Ron Paul didn't win is cause he isn't a member of the illuminati's like Hilary and obama and he hasn't done shit for the USA all he done is bring more debt.
So, you're just going to repeat what you had said earlier only with different words? I already countered your points.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/maledoro/cs2/disgust.gif

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 31, 2010, 12:30:16 AM
I am not that knowledgable about the subject so excuse my noobiness, but I thought nasa got a shit ton of money? and wouldn't you rather them put it in to healthcare or education?
Clicky
countered by post yea right dude..you seem to in support of a Corporatist who put bills like the health care reform in to gives lazy people health care they did not earn and eventually obama will rise taxes to support his broken bill.i'm all for helping people but when a nation has over 100,000 people that look forward to milking the system I have a problem with that,and I don't care if free health care is given to people with disabilities or people in the 50's.

another thing obama did was pretty much calling Arizona's state law giving the police officers the power to ask people who are immigrants for their green card racist and unconstitutional.I don't see that at all cause if you are a immigrant you need to have you green card on you at all times just like you need to have a driver's license on you at all times.and that state started it because the crime rate is very high because illegal immigrants hoping the border in Mexico and the feds arnt doing their job to stop it right now. Arizona is known as the kidnap capital in the united states because of illegal immigrants that are committing severe crimes and the cops need more power to help protect the people that are trying to protect.

Obama not responding to the oil spill for 7 days is an out rage and unacceptable.He did get bp to pay 20 billion to the people that were affect but those people just can't take the money they need to get their business back up they have to get permission which is stupid and then when it gets apoved it takes long time to get the money.

The mosque that obama approved to be built two blocks from ground zero is a slap in the face to every American especially those who lost loved ones because of that religion(I have nothing against the religion just the extremist that go to far) saying that they must kill all the non Islamic believers.I don't care if their are mosque's but don't go build a building represents a religion that got 3,000 inocent people murdered on top of the disaster zone.here's another youtube video covering the situation I think this is vid is pretty accurate but imo not all Muslims are bad people ever race and religion has their bad seeds and not ever one should be judged by them.

EEV2650

EEV2650

People who start Drama. Ex girlfriends can be really bad for that sort of thing.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Hawkins on Sep 04, 2010, 06:22:58 PM
you seem to in support of a Corporatist
Actually, you sound like the corporatist as you don't want government regulation.

who put bills like the health care reform in to gives lazy people health care they did not earn
And the hard-working people who can't afford healthcare due to unregulated insurance companies jacking up costs.

and eventually obama will rise taxes to support his broken bill.
Too bad your corporation and corporations like it will carry most of the cost.

i'm all for helping people but when a nation has over 100,000 people that look forward to milking the system I have a problem with that,and I don't care if free health care is given to people with disabilities or people in the 50's.
I'm not surprised; you don't seem to care about anybody but yourself and other corporate stooges.

another thing obama did was pretty much calling Arizona's state law giving the police officers the power to ask people who are immigrants for their green card racist and unconstitutional.I don't see that at all cause if you are a immigrant you need to have you green card on you at all times just like you need to have a driver's license on you at all times.
It's not having a green card on you at all times that's the issue, it's being stopped just because you look or are Hispanic.

and that state started it because the crime rate is very high because illegal immigrants hoping the border in Mexico and the feds arnt doing their job to stop it right now.
And other states with higher crime rates aren't? Hmmm...

Quote from: Hawkins on Sep 04, 2010, 06:22:58 PMArizona is known as the kidnap capital in the united states because of illegal immigrants that are committing severe crimes and the cops need more power to help protect the people that are trying to protect.
That must mean that all Hispanic people are automatically guilty?

Obama not responding to the oil spill for 7 days is an out rage and unacceptable.He did get bp to pay 20 billion to the people that were affect but those people just can't take the money they need to get their business back up they have to get permission which is stupid and then when it gets apoved it takes long time to get the money.
It's not his responsibility to be a first-responder; it's BP's. As for the "permission", that's up to BP, too.

The mosque that obama approved to be built two blocks from ground zero is a slap in the face to every American especially those who lost loved ones because of that religion
He had no say over the planning of the community center as the plans were made before he was in Office.

(I have nothing against the religion just the extremist that go to far) saying that they must kill all the non Islamic believers.
Fine, so that you don't come across as a racist asshole (too late!), condemn the extremists only and let the peaceful Muslims have their community center which forbids extremism within its walls.

I don't care if their are mosque's but don't go build a building represents a religion that got 3,000 inocent people murdered on top of the disaster zone.
As long as the Xtians don't build any more structures that represents a religion that's killed even more innocent people.

Quote from: Hawkins on Sep 04, 2010, 06:22:58 PMhere's another youtube video covering the situation I think this is vid is pretty accurate but imo not all Muslims are bad people ever race and religion has their bad seeds and not ever one should be judged by them.
None of your other information is accurate, so I won't bother watching it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The mosque that obama approved to be built two blocks from ground zero is a slap in the face to every American especially those who lost loved ones because of that religion(I have nothing against the religion just the extremist that go to far) saying that they must kill all the non Islamic believers.I don't care if their are mosque's but don't go build a building represents a religion that got 3,000 inocent people murdered on top of the disaster zone.here's another youtube video covering the situation I think this is vid is pretty accurate but imo not all Muslims are bad people ever race and religion has their bad seeds and not ever one should be judged by them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg

Hey dude, just wanna say: not calling you racist; not reading the message as such, but you might want to choose your words a tad more carefully is all. It was a little hostile.

Though I do agree with your point about the mosque being built on ground zero; very bad idea. I mean, they're only inviting the building to be vandalized and destroyed belong recognition.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 04, 2010, 07:50:31 PM
Though I do agree with your point about the mosque being built on ground zero; very bad idea. I mean, they're only inviting the building to be vandalized and destroyed belong recognition.
A few things that got distorted or ignored:

1. It's not a mosque. It's a community center à la a Muslim YMCA. It will have a prayer room, but the main focus of the building is not for services.

2. It will not be on Ground Zero, it will be in an already established Muslim neighborhood that's been there for decades. Said neighborhood already has two mosques and requires another facility as they are overcrowded. One of them has people praying on the sidewalk as there is no more room inside.

3. It was never an issue until opportunist Republicans, anxious to get more of their Party back into office, forged a connection between it and 9/11. By making the Democrats appear "soft on Terror", the Republicans are kicking up dust with this "crisis" just before the next Election in November.

BANE

BANE

Still going to get defiled and brew more hatred, despite the fact that you're right. Good intentions, but ultimately getting them nowhere.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 04, 2010, 08:27:24 PM
Still going to get defiled and brew more hatred, despite the fact that you're right. Good intentions, but ultimately getting them nowhere.
The point is that they aren't the ones who need to change their attitudes. They shouldn't abandon plans just because a few ignorant people got swept up in an issue that isn't even a real one.

BANE

BANE

It isn't a few ignorant people, it's 70% of the local population that find it offensive. Plus, a hell of a lot of construction workers have refused to aid in building this thing. Yes, the Muslims have good intentions, yes, people may need to change their attitudes, but by building the mosque there they aren't doing anything for themselves, they're having their public image degraded. Yes, it may not be their fault, but it's happening nonetheless. Yes, they need a larger center, but move it further away for f**ks' sake so you don't stir up more of an issue. 2 blocks clearly isn't enough, even though it is pretty far. Why not 5 blocks and evade the whole thing? They didn't think this all the way through.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed