Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,886 times)

The PredBen

Moving on.

maledoro

BANE

BANE

He strikes again!!!  :D :D :D

The PredBen

I know a woman , in her 90s, who's a Holocaust survivor from Poland. When Nazis came and demanded she salut Hitler, she refused and was sent there.

Predator Queen

Quote from: The PredBen on Sep 01, 2010, 11:51:32 PM
I know a woman , in her 90s, who's a Holocaust survivor from Poland. When Nazis came and demanded she salut Hitler, she refused and was sent there.

I know a woman in her 70s, who was bombed by Russians in world war two and saw her family blown to bits but she survived by running into a sewer... she is called my adopted mother...

The PredBen

Sorry she had to go through that.

maledoro

maledoro

One of my elderly neighbors used to be part of the German Space Program back in the '40s. He must not had been successful; his rockets kept crashing into London.

MadassAlex

:D

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Predator Queen on Sep 01, 2010, 11:54:57 PM
I know a woman in her 70s, who was bombed by Russians in world war two and saw her family blown to bits but she survived by running into a sewer... she is called my adopted mother...

Respect.

urban_predator83

urban_predator83

I Grandpa was a American jew with Russian parents and he bombed Berlin in 1945. Now that's justice!

chupacabras acheronsis

uhhh, the russian purges were much worse than the holocaust...

The PredBen

Well ...

Soviet Russia under Stalin's regime did kill more people then Hitler's Holocaust. But, they weren't one big event, his purges were all done at various times with various people/ethnicities as the targets.

Fun Fact:

The 20th century is often called " The Century of Genocide" with all the dictators and rebel groups out there.

chupacabras acheronsis

gotta be really ignorant to think that way.

what about the colonialism in Africa and America? the Inquisitions? the whole f**king middle ages?...

The PredBen

True.

It was a TV show not my opinion.  8)

maledoro

maledoro

Ironic fact: In a post someone posted this...

Quote from: The PredBen on Sep 02, 2010, 05:11:02 AM
Fun Fact:

The 20th century is often called " The Century of Genocide" with all the dictators and rebel groups out there.
Under it, it said, "Elvis rules."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed