Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 404,972 times)

Razz

Razz

Quote from: maledoro on Aug 27, 2010, 11:58:59 AM
Quote from: Razz on Aug 27, 2010, 10:58:56 AM
Maledoro* We don't just get adds, we get pictures of people's rotted out lungs etc. Its just nagging to the extreme for people who know that smoking is bad but are prepared to live with the conseqences.
Apparently you aren't.

Quote from: Razz on Aug 27, 2010, 10:58:56 AM
its the annoying anti-smoking self rightous health freaks that need to stfu.
Having the right to breathe clean air does not come from within the non-smokers. Hence, they are not self-righteous.

Have smokers ever considered taking up a lung-hazardous job? They could breathe all the smoke they want, and instead of paying for it, they could get paid even more. When their shift done, they could take home a tank of smoke and put a mask on over their faces and breathe in more. Everybody wins!
;)
Umm i stay out of the way from people who smoke as in designated smoking shelters etc so no i'm not worried about my health because i don't go near people who do. Smoking is banned in pubs and clubs in the UK which i'm happy about and as long as they aren't near the entrance they don't bother me.

Oh c'mon you make it sound like smokers are just as bad as people driving cars and polluting everyones precious sacred air just like road users, i'm not dissputing the danger over second hand smoke but what i'm saying is you don't have to put yourself in that postion if you avoid being near people who smoke in the first place or if you really have to ask them not to smoke near you etc, smokers have to smoke somewhere.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 26, 2010, 08:55:30 PM
If God gives you lemons, find a new God.

Eyyy.  :D

i hate it when someone asks you to do something for them, and you don't know how, and you tell them that, and theyinsist that you do., or can work it out in time, but i'ts not like you owe them anything, the only reason they ask is because they think you'll do it as a favour,  because you're such a nice guy that you do favours, which is generally true of things you can do easily, but that doesn't mean you want to sit there for ages trying to work out how to get past copy protection on some poem website that's in a language you don't even understand

a) it's copy protected for a reason, go and buy the book the poems are in you cheap skate,

b) i have only the most basic knowledge of the way things like that work,

c) i have no tools because he expects me to do it on our work computers which only have the most basic software on (that includes interent explorer 6 as the default and only web browser)

and
d) i'm at work, i shouldn't really be doing that kind of stuff at work!

SpaceMarines

Quote from: TJ Doc on Aug 27, 2010, 02:19:05 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 26, 2010, 08:55:30 PM
If God gives you lemons, find a new God.

Eyyy.  :D

I put that on Facebook, too. :)

chupacabras acheronsis

If god gives you lemons, don't eat that shit, it will probably give you some weird curse.

i never trusted that guy...

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Razz on Aug 27, 2010, 01:56:24 PM
Umm i stay out of the way from people who smoke as in designated smoking shelters etc so no i'm not worried about my health because i don't go near people who do.
Way ahead of you.

Quote from: Razz on Aug 27, 2010, 01:56:24 PMOh c'mon you make it sound like smokers are just as bad as people driving cars and polluting everyones precious sacred air just like road users, i'm not dissputing the danger over second hand smoke but what i'm saying is you don't have to put yourself in that postion if you avoid being near people who smoke in the first place or if you really have to ask them not to smoke near you etc, smokers have to smoke somewhere.
Where are you getting this idea that I'm deliberately going near smokers? Really! When am I doing this?

RE: The latest responses about God, I've liked this line from The Island:
"Well, you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you."

Lie

Lie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYFrT2c-Qy8

I remember dancing to this track now it feels like it's killing me.

Lady Sovereign is so crap, there is no hope for her.

isn't lady soveriegn a parody like goldie looking chain?

MrBrokenTusks.

Sadly not,

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 29, 2010, 07:08:28 PM
Sadly not,
oh, all this time i though she was a piss take, :o

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I really hate Glenn Beck.

Sylizar

Sylizar

I hate most people.

There's so many stupid people out there.

Purebreedalien

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 20, 2010, 05:34:35 PM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 20, 2010, 05:24:16 PM
i hate the new google image search engine. i HATE it.
Monstrously Agree. It's annoying as hell.

Ditto. It just looks messy and unclean.

Hawkins

Hawkins

I hate practically all politicians with a passion and believe the only good politician is a dead politician, but the last hope is Ron Paul because he is a libertarian not some jerk off that wants to strip us of our rights and rise taxes to fund broken programs.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Hawkins on Aug 30, 2010, 10:13:09 AM
I hate practically all politicians with a passion and believe the only good politician is a dead politician
So, you should kill yourself. If we get rid of the politicians, we'd someone else to represent us, which would be--you guessed it--politicians. Then we'd continue the cycle until it's your turn (it'll happen, as we're running out out of people for the job), you'll be a politician and hate yourself.

Quote from: Hawkins on Aug 30, 2010, 10:13:09 AM
but the last hope is Ron Paul because he is a libertarian not some jerk off that wants to strip us of our rights and rise taxes to fund broken programs.
First off, anybody can say that they're a libertarian as there are many different forms of libertarianism. Secondly, Paul's party affiliation is Republican.

Thirdly, if anybody is stripping people of their rights, it's the people from the Right; which are the Republicans and their wolves in sheep's clothing, the Libertarians (note the capital "L") and the Tea Party. The only "people" who are "being stripped of their rights" are corporations that cut corners. When regulations are not in place, things like spinach with E coli and eggs with salmonella happen. Lastly, corporations pay the brunt of the taxes, far more than the average Joe. A program like NASA costs roughly around 7 cents per person per year.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed