Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,686 times)

TheMonolith

That's one of the breeds I absolutly love.

I hate images that don't allow hot linking.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: The Captain on Aug 25, 2010, 08:41:44 PM
Personally I'm a dog person. I have a German Shepard
"I have a German Shepard, and it is my favorite dog on the Citadel."

The Captain

Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 25, 2010, 08:42:45 PM
That's one of the breeds I absolutly love.

I hate images that don't allow hot linking.

His names Gunnar, he's seven :)

urban_predator83

Kohl's Department Store; every week they mail at least 7 ads to my house and their jeans are way to expensive. They want $32.99 for a pair of Levi's jeans (without tax). Insane!

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: urban_predator83 on Aug 25, 2010, 09:54:34 PM
Kohl's Department Store; every week they mail at least 7 ads to my house and their jeans are way to expensive. They want $32.99 for a pair of Levi's jeans (without tax). Insane!
I hate Kohl's for other reasons.

A friend of mine applied there. During the interview, the interviewer asked him what was the least amount of money he would work for. Later, a coworker told him that the only reason why she took the job was because they paid a dollar an hour more than her previous job. It wasn't much and it was far less than what he was being paid. Next thing, he was fired for no reason and the girl got his job (for less, no doubt).

While he was alive, my dad volunteered his time to Senior Workers, an organization that helps senior citizens find jobs. One day, Kohl's call the office wanting seniors to stuff bags with flyers for no pay. When my dad tried to explain to the Kohl's person what the office was for, they kept on and on in a rather indignant manner.

SM

SM

QuoteI think you just need a Tempurpedic matress.

BSG DVDs are cheaper.

Space Sweeper

Consider a Tempurpedic pillow.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 25, 2010, 11:55:33 PM
Consider a Tempurpedic pillow.
They have those?

Space Sweeper

They do. I have one. It really is quite nice.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 25, 2010, 11:57:03 PM
If you don't mind me asking, how much was it? Does it fit the contours of your face?

[Alpha]Frost

Quote from: maledoro on Aug 25, 2010, 10:39:50 PM
Quote from: urban_predator83 on Aug 25, 2010, 09:54:34 PM
I hate Kohl's for other reasons.

A friend of mine applied there. During the interview, the interviewer asked him what was the least amount of money he would work for. Later, a coworker told him that the only reason why she took the job was because they paid a dollar an hour more than her previous job. It wasn't much and it was far less than what he was being paid. Next thing, he was fired for no reason and the girl got his job (for less, no doubt).

I want to apply at the local student union for a job at the bar. It's easy work, and aside from that job, there isn't a great deal of work going around in the city. I spoke to one of my friends who told me he gets paid £5.10 an hour. That's bullshit, he's 21, and the minimum wage is £5.93. Anything below is illegal, is it not?

I'm wondering whether to point this out if I get hired, but part of me assumes they'll just sack me and hire some other retard who's willing to work for less.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: BLAIN on Aug 25, 2010, 11:58:39 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 25, 2010, 11:57:03 PM
If you don't mind me asking, how much was it? Does it fit the contours of your face?
Yes it does, and mine was around 100$

Off topic link time.

It made that awful screaming of the lambs just disappear.

SM

Space Sweeper

I'll admit it. Battlestar Galactica is seriously lacking memory foam.

chupacabras acheronsis

enh. i don't like dogs either. i don't hate them, but they are awful pets.

Dogs, even the small, mutated ones are pack animals that live on a hierachy. living with them is a pain in the ass. youshould only have a dog if you have enough space in your backyard and actually have him do something, like sheeping or hunting, instead of have it sit for days alone on the excuse of home defense.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed