Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,870 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

QuoteThough I hate it more when they put it in a different box.

That too.

Know what else I hate? When you're listening to music with friends, and there's always one guy who will skip to another song before the first on has finished. I have been at a party before, and I swear to god, in the 5 hours I was there, I didn't hear one song all the way through.

TheMonolith

Thread killers
(Pulls out 44 Magnum and shoots reflection in mirror)

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Mr. Stizout on Aug 16, 2010, 11:39:50 AM
Politicians that are bent on taking away my personal freedoms.  Therefore, forcing the masses to think ans say the same creed, "Death to liberty."
Which politicians (be specific) are bent on taking away your personal freedoms, and which freedoms are they?

Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 16, 2010, 04:08:22 PM
People who don't respect the opinions of others
Usually, those who say that are the intolerant ones.

Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 16, 2010, 04:36:43 PM
Thread killers
(Pulls out 44 Magnum and shoots reflection in mirror)
Worse yet: people who resurrect an ancient thread or create a new one based on an ancient topic. What's been said has been said.

Even worse: Digging up a post that's been at rest for over two weeks just to say something trivial in it:
Clicky

The PredBen

People who are smug about themselves.

They have this " smug look" around them ...

Deathbearer

Quote from: Vulhala on Aug 16, 2010, 04:31:19 PM

That too.

Know what else I hate? When you're listening to music with friends, and there's always one guy who will skip to another song before the first on has finished.

I have a friend who's bad about it. We're lucky if we get 30 seconds out of a song before she changes it. makes meh unhappy

[Alpha]Frost

Quote from: Vulhala on Aug 16, 2010, 04:31:19 PM

That too.

Know what else I hate? When you're listening to music with friends, and there's always one guy who will skip to another song before the first on has finished. I have been at a party before, and I swear to god, in the 5 hours I was there, I didn't hear one song all the way through.

I really hate that. Often a track doesn't even get half-way through before some idiot hits the skip button. I also hate untalented DJs, especially the ones that work at my universities student union (TJ, you might know what i'm talking about), those guys couldn't mix two songs together to save their lives!

Mr. Stizout

ya

Inverse Effect

Two things.

1# England

2# People.

Private Hudson

Aeus

Aeus

Yeah, I hate this.

Shasvre

Shasvre

He had it coming. :P

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 16, 2010, 10:23:47 PM
He had it coming. :P

Pretty much, but Jordan would never land a punch on Bruce.

Shasvre

Shasvre

If people like the Joker can do it, why not Hal?

Aeus

Aeus

There's always some kind of variable, they never just throw a punch and outright hit him.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I guess he just didn't see it coming.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed