Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,943 times)

Local Trouble

Any examples of the big lies we've been taught?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 12, 2018, 01:51:58 AM
Any examples of the big lies we've been taught?

That Santa knows when we're awake. What a crock. I was in the same room with the fat slob 7 times and he never even saw me.

Never underestimate the power of caffeine and a camo onesie.

Huggs

Huggs

Boy, I'll tell you one that grinds my grits. I was waiting to buy ammo today, and out of respect, I allowed an older gentleman who was also waiting to go first. He'd been eyeing the same ammo I was, we'd even talked about it while we were waiting for a sales associate. It was verbally clear that I intended to buy a box. When the time came, the jerk bought all of it. Every stinkin' box. How about leaving alittle something for your fellow sportsman? Even during panic buying, I always leave a few on the shelf for the next guy.

The selfishness of some people. It's behavior like that which makes me wish that store had purchase limits on center-fire. Unless there's one box left, leave alittle something for the next guy, ya jerk.

Vermillion

Quote from: Huggs on Aug 25, 2018, 09:09:39 PM
Boy, I'll tell you one that grinds my grits. I was waiting to buy ammo today, and out of respect, I allowed an older gentleman who was also waiting to go first. He'd been eyeing the same ammo I was, we'd even talked about it while we were waiting for a sales associate. It was verbally clear that I intended to buy a box. When the time came, the jerk bought all of it. Every stinkin' box. How about leaving alittle something for your fellow sportsman? Even during panic buying, I always leave a few on the shelf for the next guy.

The selfishness of some people. It's behavior like that which makes me wish that store had purchase limits on center-fire. Unless there's one box left, leave alittle something for the next guy, ya jerk.

So should of done the "Uzi 9 millimeter" Arnie voice to the bastard.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Vermillion on Aug 25, 2018, 09:40:40 PM

So should of done the "Uzi 9 millimeter" Arnie voice to the bastard.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/yIzOpBvGCZOQE/giphy.gif

Should've dragged him over to the fishing gear and fed him some "stink bait".  :D

Huggs

Huggs

When you buy dinner from the deli, and they're using the same ladle for everything. They're already charging you out-the-a** for plate meals and containers, and giving people less and less. Then, when you get the containers home and are trying to scoop out some of the mashed potatoes, they're full of green beans, white beans, corn and every other thing that was within 5 feet.

Seriously, it's not mashed potatoes if it's like the vegetable version of crunchy peanut butter. If I wanted beans and corn and broccoli in my mashed potatoes, I'd buy them and mix them in myself. Sometimes I just wanna tell the lady behind the counter, "Quit putting everything in my taters woman!"

I like my greens...on the side.  8)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 31, 2018, 01:21:04 AM
Seriously, it's not mashed potatoes if it's like the vegetable version of crunchy peanut butter. If I wanted beans and corn and broccoli in my mashed potatoes, I'd buy them and mix them in myself. Sometimes I just wanna tell the lady behind the counter, "Quit putting everything in my taters woman!"

I feel significantly less crazy now.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Oct 31, 2018, 02:02:23 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Oct 31, 2018, 01:21:04 AM

I feel significantly less crazy now.

Give it time.  ;D

Wysps

Wysps

When bits of rice get accidentally mixed in with mashed potatoes when served on the same plate.  Feeling little rices in mashed potatoes is just gross...a completely unwanted texture.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Wysps on Nov 01, 2018, 12:35:46 AM
When bits of rice get accidentally mixed in with mashed potatoes when served on the same plate.  Feeling little rices in mashed potatoes is just gross...a completely unwanted texture.

Oh it goes way beyond that with these people. You get a pint of mashed potatoes and 40% of it isn't even potatoes. But you can't see some of that stuff, so your trying not to choke to death on a chunk of something you didn't even know was in there.  :D

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 01, 2018, 01:19:57 AM
Quote from: Wysps on Nov 01, 2018, 12:35:46 AM

Oh it goes way beyond that with these people. You get a pint of mashed potatoes and 40% of it isn't even potatoes. But you can't see some of that stuff, so your trying not to choke to death on a chunk of something you didn't even know was in there.  :D

Mix ALL the peas!

SM

SM

Quote from: Huggs on Aug 25, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

Man - I really hate it when I can shoot bullets at things.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: SM on Nov 01, 2018, 01:39:33 AM

Man - I really hate it when I can shoot bullets at things.

Try not being able to, like I was. It sucks.

By the way, how are the mashed potatoes over there?

SM

SM

Mashed.

Frosty Venom

Randy Pitchford.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed