Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,851 times)

Novak 1334

Wasps... I hate Wasps, the Kardashians of the insect world.  Always there in the background annoying the shit out of everybody

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Novak 1334 on May 28, 2014, 08:50:10 AM
Wasps... I hate Wasps, the Kardashians of the insect world.  Always there in the background annoying the shit out of everybody

I am terrified of them. If there's one thing that will send me running into another room, it's a wasp. I can sit in a room knowing there's a spider on a wall not bothering me. But a wasp flying around and sometimes in close proximity is terrifying to me.

AliceApocalypse

Novak 1334

See I have no problems with Bees or Spiders, but Wasps, I hate them because they are dicks

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

They don't bother me at all. :P

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Novak 1334 on May 28, 2014, 07:26:35 PM
See I have no problems with Bees or Spiders, but Wasps, I hate them because they are dicks
I remember years ago when a wasp got caught in a spider's web outside by back porch. The spider came down to attack and the wasp was going crazy in the web. The spider eventually won and it was interesting to watch the battle!

Novak 1334

Quote from: Cal427eb on May 28, 2014, 08:49:40 PM
They don't bother me at all. :P

You must be some kind of sorcerer!!!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I'm a wizard, Novak!

Crazy Rich

I have come to hate spoiler tag ladders/stairs.

These days, when I click on a spoiler tag and it reveals only another spoiler tag alone (which typically leads to more of those), I just stop right there and move on to other posts or topics, and I've been doing this for months now. I'm just tired of it.

Novak 1334

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 29, 2014, 01:11:47 AM

These days, when I click on a spoiler tag and it reveals only another spoiler tag alone (which typically leads to more of those), I just stop right there and move on to other posts or topics, and I've been doing this for months now. I'm just tired of it.
Spoiler
Well then.
[close]

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 29, 2014, 01:11:47 AM

Man I've been sick of that shit since people started. I just quote the post and get straight to the middle.

Novak 1334

A woman, pregnant no less, murdered by her own family outside a courthouse because her family didn't approve of her decision to marry somebody they didn't choose for her WHILST the police stood by and did nothing, but afterwards took her father into custody.  He admits that he is not ashamed of killing his own daughter....  I'm f**king speechless, today the world decided that it was not fit to exist in the Universe

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Novak 1334 on May 29, 2014, 01:20:49 AM
today the world decided that it was not fit to exist in the Universe
:laugh:
Melodrama abounds today!

Novak 1334

Are we calling this melodrama?  A woman was murdered by her own family for marrying somebody she loved for f**k sake

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed