Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,933 times)

RagingDragon

Quote from: Rong on Feb 24, 2014, 11:55:11 PM
RD i like the film If only for pure aesthetic reasons, it certainly ain't past criticism, but you right you could do a whole lot worse for a film, especially in scifi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LpRkP9KUyA#

Rong

Rong

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 24, 2014, 11:58:20 PM
Quote from: Rong on Feb 24, 2014, 11:55:11 PM
RD i like the film If only for pure aesthetic reasons, it certainly ain't past criticism, but you right you could do a whole lot worse for a film, especially in scifi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LpRkP9KUyA#

WORD

FiorinaFury161

Rong, you NEED to make that ^ picture your new avatar. So fitting! ;D

Rong

Rong

Can't we already have a a tj doc

Topazora

Topazora

that alcohol calories count... and they do if you're trying to lose weight...

I also hate when I don't have enough to room to make a right turn on a road, because the driver going straight, is taking up too much room.

And daylight savings time.  I f**king hate daylight savings time.  Its been a week and I'm still do not adjusted to waking up an hour early.  Holy shit people, just because the you don't adjust the clocks, you'll never get more daylight at night.  f**king rotation of the Earth gives us more daylight in the spring and summer automatically.  Daylight savings time is bullshit, man, bullshit!!  The days are getting longer already, don't need to adjust the f**king clocks!  And I hate having the sun going down at 9:00 at night!!

Eh... sorry, I must not be sleeping well, I've been feeling like shit for past couple of days.

SM

SM

Daylight savings rules.

SiL

SiL

Not having daylight savings is even better.

QLD Masterrace.

Rong

Rong

It's a little darker down here in the south, I like the extra hour of light we get to use.

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Topazora on Mar 19, 2014, 01:45:09 AM
And daylight savings time.  I f**king hate daylight savings time.  Its been a week and I'm still do not adjusted to waking up an hour early.  Holy shit people, just because the you don't adjust the clocks, you'll never get more daylight at night.  f**king rotation of the Earth gives us more daylight in the spring and summer automatically.  Daylight savings time is bullshit, man, bullshit!!  The days are getting longer already, don't need to adjust the f**king clocks!  And I hate having the sun going down at 9:00 at night!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUruzbsxYZY#

Be glad you don't live in Alaska, some parts in the summer have two hours or less of night! ;)

Aspie

Aspie

anxiety  >:(

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Aspie on Mar 20, 2014, 01:18:14 AM
anxiety  >:(
I always have anxiety. It sucks.

SM

SM

Surely stopping reading all the eyebrow stuff will ease it somewhat.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Reading those only gives him power.

Aspie

Aspie

lol I don't care about the eye brow stuff. most of the jokes/banter is funny as FOOK.

I just have a real hard time dealing with anxiety stemming from school, my future, etc. It's consuming.

Rong

Rong

Yep anxiety a motherf**ker.

i notice if i eat right and exercise i don't get it that often.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed