Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,950 times)

FiorinaFury161

MUTHAF+CKIN TOOTH PAIN!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

WinterActual

I hate to not be able to see any visual difference after being so persistent in my physical exercises.. I make 200 crunches every day for 3 months now and nothing has changed. Wtf is wrong with my body  :-\

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: WinterActual on Oct 07, 2013, 11:24:13 AM
I hate to not be able to see any visual difference after being so persistent in my physical exercises.. I make 200 crunches every day for 3 months now and nothing has changed. Wtf is wrong with my body  :-\

Did you change what you eat? I know what you mean. I haven't apperared different and I gained weight.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: WinterActual on Oct 07, 2013, 11:24:13 AM

If you have done 200 crunches per day for 3 months and nothing is changing than it sounds like the most likely cause is your body is beginning to "balance out" (I forget the proper term) , in other words nothing is changing because your body is used to the same routine and therefore is no longer being challenged.

You need to find new things to do in addition and change up your exercise routine to create more of a challenge for your body. Should probably also target different body areas (crunches = abs, you need to work out other parts also so your abs don't get so used to it).

It also doesn't hurt to use a tape measure, someone I heard of made the same complaint when it turns out they were losing weight in their ass the whole time.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Terx2 on Oct 07, 2013, 11:36:48 AM

Did you change what you eat?
I can't because after I healed from the stomach ulcer I got, my diet is very strict and I can't change much. If I change something it will be basically the same but different type.. if you can understand what I mean  :laugh:

Rich, I am doing different stuff bro - crunches, pull ups, etc. I am doing stuff for the whole body :) But I get where you are coming from. I will think of some other kind of exercise for this body group but I thought the crunches are the universal tool for abs  :laugh:

Crazy Rich

I dislike religious/atheism debates.

You see when I went on the recent and awesome camp trip there was an unwritten rule, "Don't talk about religion, don't talk about atheism, don't talk about politics". This rule was followed and from what I saw everyone had an awesome time.

Then I come back and see that  Atheism thread, before I actually responded because I felt it was a pretty one sided thread. Today I was typing another response for the same reason when I stopped and said "... why am I literally wasting my time on something so petty?". So I said "F**k it", left, then studied for a Juvenile Salmon I.D test, and now I am a smarter student than I was before.

Why waste my time with that rubbish when I can learn how to drive a boat for the first time, or catch a diverse bunch of fish (35lbs carp, 20lbs muskellunge, 1800 blue gills and much much more) and learn how to collect data that will be used by the Ministry of Natural Resources, or learn water chemistry, or harvest f**kin' plankton, or sit around a fire and tell stories and jokes with s'mores and make a bunch of new friends in the whole process. I even learned some French Canadian because there was a kind French Canadian girl in my 4 person crew (great English too). Because I decided not to take part in religious/atheism debates I got to experience all these great things and had the most amazing time of the year so far.

My friends, live life to the fullest.

Aspie

Aspie

but u subsisted a religious debate with a post addressing religious debates

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Aspie on Oct 07, 2013, 09:49:25 PM
but u subsisted a religious debate with a post addressing religious debates

no i didn't I mad a statsment dat encourages livin' life

f-f-f-f-f-fool

(You're looking for another philosophical conversation aren't you?)

SM

SM

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 07, 2013, 09:37:48 PM

You see when I went on the recent and awesome camp trip there was an unwritten rule, "Don't talk about religion, don't talk about atheism, don't talk about politics". This rule was followed and from what I saw everyone had an awesome time.

Then I come back and see that  Atheism thread, before I actually responded because I felt it was a pretty one sided thread. Today I was typing another response for the same reason when I stopped and said "... why am I literally wasting my time on something so petty?". So I said "F**k it", left, then studied for a Juvenile Salmon I.D test, and now I am a smarter student than I was before.

Why waste my time with that rubbish when I can learn how to drive a boat for the first time, or catch a diverse bunch of fish (35lbs carp, 20lbs muskellunge, 1800 blue gills and much much more) and learn how to collect data that will be used by the Ministry of Natural Resources, or learn water chemistry, or harvest f**kin' plankton, or sit around a fire and tell stories and jokes with s'mores and make a bunch of new friends in the whole process. I even learned some French Canadian because there was a kind French Canadian girl in my 4 person crew (great English too). Because I decided not to take part in religious/atheism debates I got to experience all these great things and had the most amazing time of the year so far.

f**k that noise!  Life is for shouting at people how they're wrong on teh interwebz!!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I just find both sides to be hilarious.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 07, 2013, 11:07:43 PM
You have love handles too?  :-\

Crazy Rich

Quote from: SM on Oct 07, 2013, 10:45:46 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 07, 2013, 09:37:48 PM

f**k that noise!  Life is for shouting at people how they're wrong on teh interwebz!!

SHUT YER FACE YA NOOBY NOOBLER!$$^$%%*%$~~!#!$~$#$^!

Spoiler
jokes
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: BANE on Oct 07, 2013, 11:09:28 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 07, 2013, 11:07:43 PM
You have love handles too?  :-\
Depends on what you're looking for.  ;)

FiorinaFury161

I hate when you find a new product (in this case, Puccho gumi candy from Japan) and they stop producing it JUST WHEN YOU ORDER IT! WTF man.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

When people complain about animals in the house. Uh, they live here, you DON'T. Except for my best friend, I'm pretty sure she'd live here if she had the chance.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed