Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,608 times)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I was being nice. >:3

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Aspie

Predator Queen

Quote from: Aspie on Aug 09, 2013, 02:25:25 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 09, 2013, 02:20:31 AM
Quote from: Aspie on Aug 09, 2013, 02:18:44 AM
Too. Much. Flirtation.
But it's all one sided.

Does it matter?  She is gone now and peace has restored to Galaxy.

AliceApocalypse

It sucks to spend an hour and a half on an excel spreadsheet to have the laptop lock up before the autosave could save the work.  So frustrating to begin with, since the boss is too cheap for a new computer I have to stack erasers and stickit notes under it to get airflow.  Hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it...

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I hate it when people hang back and make catty remarks about someone.  >:( >:( >:(

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Aug 09, 2013, 07:34:29 PM
I hate it when people hang back and make catty remarks about someone.  >:( >:( >:(
I love doing that though...

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I've always been a straight up kinda guy, and if I have a problem with someone, I'll tell them to their face.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Oh. I thought you meant like me making witty remarks about somebody when they're in earshot to make them mad on purpose.  :laugh:

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Aug 09, 2013, 08:11:44 PM
I've always been a straight up kinda guy, and if I have a problem with someone, I'll tell them to their face.

Same, theres no need to pussy foot about with it, the sooner they understand how you feel the soon their can be peace.

AliceApocalypse

Some old bag in the office complex always takes a dump around lunchtime making it literally impossible to go anywhere near the ladies room for hours.  So the rest of us have to hurry before she gets in there and not drink anything after a certain time.  Really, you can't do that at home lady?  Its everyday.  Just gross  :-X

RazorSlash

I hate it when people praise me for things that don't deserve praise. Yeah, that sounds weird, but just let me be sad I'm not good at something

BANE

BANE

RazorSlash, that's some really good typing. Just great. Well done.

RazorSlash

Quote from: BANE on Aug 29, 2013, 11:24:48 PM
RazorSlash, that's some really good typing. Just great. Well done.

SiL

SiL

How you used that GIF was really top-notch, man. The way you positioned it so it looks like Kermit's staring straight at the text, I just ... I don't think there will ever be a GIF response as eloquent and well-placed as that. Bravo, sir. Bravo.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed