Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,881 times)

BANE

BANE

I had 10 teeth (admittedly baby ones, but still...) pulled, 5 without anesthesia because they were 'loose' (my ass they were loose).

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I might have mentioned this before but I think it's worth repeating. I f**king hate people who don't know how to use a turn signal. I've had so many close calls in terms of rear-ending because they've decided to turn without letting me know.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 05, 2013, 02:48:14 AM
I might have mentioned this before but I think it's worth repeating. I f**king hate people who don't know how to use a turn signal. I've had so many close calls in terms of rear-ending because they've decided to turn without letting me know.
You have, but it pisses me off so much as well.

SM

SM

Don't drive up their bum.

Predator Queen

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Jul 05, 2013, 12:49:29 AM
Possibly? Was it retardedly painful?

I ...think so?  But I remember still getting tooth fairy money at that time and ... well hey money!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Jul 05, 2013, 06:04:55 AM
Don't drive up their bum.

I usually hang a good distance but it can't always be helped like when traffic is heavy. Or when it takes them over 10 seconds to make a right-hand turn when the road is clear.

SM

SM

If you keep a good distance the chance of you having close calls is slim.

AliceApocalypse

You might want to avoid Florida.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jul 05, 2013, 05:41:59 PM
You might want to avoid Florida.
...in general :P

I kid, I kid. Mostly.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Jul 05, 2013, 06:43:33 AM
If you keep a good distance the chance of you having close calls is slim.

I do my best but like I said, it's not always possible.

ShadowPred

I might have mentioned this before but I think it's worth repeating. I f**king hate people who don't know how to use a turn signal.

I can relate, too many morons on the road. I get extremely pissed when they do this on the freeway, and then off in the distance you can see f**king near-accidents because of this shit.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Fan-fiction writers who threaten to leave certain sites because of 'ghost readers' who don't review stories. I've dealt with those readers before, but they never stopped me..

ShadowPred

Hilarious. I would have stopped doing my web comic because out of all the hype and attention it got in the beginning, only three people actually give any feedback. Which is no reason to threaten to leave.

RagingDragon

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 11, 2013, 01:25:16 AM
Hilarious. I would have stopped doing my web comic because out of all the hype and attention it got in the beginning, only three people actually give any feedback. Which is no reason to threaten to leave.

Kiss you.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Adrenaline_Theater/

Mine fool.

A different time, Long ago, In a galaxy far, far, far, far away bro.

Before the dark times.

Before the...

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Beer gardens (aka; beer stands) at fairs. They get so crowded sometimes, I'm afraid to cut through them because I may accidentally bump into someone and spill their beer. And they'll be like "I'M GONNA KILL YOU", and I'll be like "OOOHHH GOOODDD NOOOOO--" and then get knocked the f**k out.

;3;

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed