Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,993 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Apr 16, 2013, 02:54:45 AM
Same as it ever was.  Western lives have always been more valuable than those of the Middle East, Asia or Africa.

*sigh* what a world we live in.

Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 16, 2013, 03:26:22 AM
And the fact they have kinder eggs and we don't because American kids are stupid enough to eat the toy inside.

:D :D :D
I'm sensing a story behind this.

Predator Queen

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 16, 2013, 04:06:55 AM
And the fact they have kinder eggs and we don't because American kids are stupid enough to eat the toy inside.

For real?

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 16, 2013, 04:07:37 AM
Same as it ever was.  Western lives have always been more valuable than those of the Middle East, Asia or Africa.

Its true in America we don't get those awesome chocolate kinder eggs with the toys inside (need I remind people that there toys are protected inside a plastic shell so even if your stupid enough to bite the chocolate you hit the plastic egg covering the toy.)

Anyways I had these eggs back in German when I went to see family and I got one everyday after dinner.  Even at the age of 4 I wasn't stupid enough to eat the toy, you can hear the damn thin rattle in the chocolate egg.  Anyways going back to the states you can find kinder chocolates but not the eggs.... all my anger at the time.

Still I can not believe there banned from the US, you can even get fined if you sell them in the US.  Canada...GIMI YOU KINDER EGGS!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ugh, I don't even like Kinder eggs; they're so bad for you.

EEV2650

EEV2650

People with an over abundance of pride. I just can't stand people who are so high on themselves and constantly post their pictures all over the place.

Crazy Rich

Predator Queen, I have not had these things in many years, I think you're not missing much.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Yes, yes, Westboro church  ::). we all hate them. Best to try to ignore them. They were a shock to us all 3 years ago. Now they've all but lost their shock value and have become mundane.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 15, 2013, 03:29:32 AM
Now that's something I hate too...contracts. Can be so annoying and inconvenient at times. I think you'd agree.

Definatly.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 16, 2013, 04:33:18 AM
I hate this >:(

http://www.examiner.com/article/westboro-baptist-church-to-picket-explosion-victims-funerals-petition-started

>:( What!
Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 16, 2013, 04:24:39 AM

For real?

Its true in America we don't get those awesome chocolate kinder eggs with the toys inside (need I remind people that there toys are protected inside a plastic shell so even if your stupid enough to bite the chocolate you hit the plastic egg covering the toy.)

Anyways I had these eggs back in German when I went to see family and I got one everyday after dinner.  Even at the age of 4 I wasn't stupid enough to eat the toy, you can hear the damn thin rattle in the chocolate egg.  Anyways going back to the states you can find kinder chocolates but not the eggs.... all my anger at the time.

Still I can not believe there banned from the US, you can even get fined if you sell them in the US.  Canada...GIMI YOU KINDER EGGS!

Have them in Australia. Haven't had one in years. Perfered Yowis.

TheLoneSpoon

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Migraines.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Strep and sore throats; arguably the two worst illnesses the average person can contract.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Terx2 on Apr 16, 2013, 05:04:47 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 15, 2013, 03:29:32 AM
Now that's something I hate too...contracts. Can be so annoying and inconvenient at times. I think you'd agree.

Definatly.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 16, 2013, 04:33:18 AM
I hate this >:(

http://www.examiner.com/article/westboro-baptist-church-to-picket-explosion-victims-funerals-petition-started

>:( What!
Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 16, 2013, 04:24:39 AM

For real?

Have them in Australia. Haven't had one in years. Perfered Yowis.

I know this is a hate thread, but Yowis were f*cking immense.
Loved them so much as kid. Going to Cadbury World to see the exhibition on that stuff was a dream come true.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

The whole Black-Out crap for CISPA. Because Tumblr always goes out and I need my fill of the Supernatural fandom there..

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I hate stupidity; like this:

First Blood

Must be from Texas.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed