Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,740 times)

SM

SM

They're fighting for your government.  They've not protecting your country from anything.

That said, to link the events in Boston before the bodies are cold to the hundreds of thousands of casualties in the Middle East is the wholly inappropriate work of social retards and attention whores.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: SM on Apr 15, 2013, 11:23:29 PM
They're fighting for your government.  They've not protecting your country from anything.

That said, to link the events in Boston before the bodies are cold to the hundreds of thousands of casualties in the Middle East is the wholly inappropriate work of social retards and attention whores.

Something I can finally agree with.

scarhunter92

Quote from: SM on Apr 15, 2013, 11:23:29 PM

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Apr 15, 2013, 10:17:44 PM
"Teen Activist" edgy hipsters who hate their country just so that they can be edgy hipsters. This is an actual quote from someone on my facebook, "2 people die in Boston, country in disbelief and absolute terror. Thousands of innocent civilians killed in Afghanistan at the hands of our troops, we embrace and glorify the murders.. Our society is a absolute shit-show". This type of attitude just makes my blood boil. And to even go on and call our soldiers murderers... I know that a small number of soldiers have done terrible things, and I personally hope they get the shit that they deserve, but the vast majority are fighting for your country. Show a little bit of f**kin' respect.

rant over.

Only a select few militaristic Conservative f**kwits glorify the murders. But if there's anything we can see from this, it's that if this happened in the Arab world, people wouldn't care as much.

TheLoneSpoon

Canadians.

SM

SM

QuoteBut if there's anything we can see from this, it's that if this happened in the Arab world, people wouldn't care as much.

I daresay Arab people would.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

yeah, they would no doubt. but would the Western world be as upset about a bomb going off in Palestine versus this bomb in Boston? I hardly think so.

SM

SM

Same as it ever was.  Western lives have always been more valuable than those of the Middle East, Asia or Africa.

BANE

SpaceMarines

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Apr 16, 2013, 02:09:02 AM
Canadians.
What are you trying to say here?

Predator Queen

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Apr 16, 2013, 02:09:02 AM
Canadians.
Damn them and there better health care system and wildlife and bacon!
XD

SM

SM

And their strategic maple syrup reserve.

Predator Queen

And the fact they have kinder eggs and we don't because American kids are stupid enough to eat the toy inside.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 16, 2013, 03:26:22 AM
And the fact they have kinder eggs and we don't because American kids are stupid enough to eat the toy inside.

For real?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed