Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,653 times)

King Rathalos

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 13, 2013, 03:09:49 AM
Just gimmie a good old fashioned story where everybody hates each other and friendships/relationships are never formed >:3

Spoiler
Story where people hate each other and friendships/relationships are never formed?
Spoiler

:3
Spoiler
heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
Spoiler
Even if you don't watch it I'm still making this post.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Terx2 on Apr 13, 2013, 01:21:16 PM
I hate people that lie to my face. I hate people that steal food. I hate people that treat others as objects not as human beings. What I just mention sums up my room mates perfectly and I hate losing loved ones.

So get new ones.

PVTDukeMorrison

ingrown hairs, this one on my arm hurts like a bitch

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 13, 2013, 11:45:49 PM
Quote from: Terx2 on Apr 13, 2013, 01:21:16 PM
I hate people that lie to my face. I hate people that steal food. I hate people that treat others as objects not as human beings. What I just mention sums up my room mates perfectly and I hate losing loved ones.

So get new ones.

Can't contract agreement with the owner or something like that. Until October I'm stuck with them. Besides I can't afford a  place on my own. Being unemployed doesn't help either.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Now that's something I hate too...contracts. Can be so annoying and inconvenient at times. I think you'd agree.

Nightmare Asylum

The word 'canon' (when used to describe continuity. I'm fine when it's used to describe a body of work that shares similar themes and traits).

Applying the word in that definition to a group of works of art (be ithey movies, books, games, whatever) just sounds so... artificial. :-\

SM

SM

Sounds rather apt, what with movie, books, games etc being artificial.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 15, 2013, 04:36:44 AM
The word 'canon' (when used to describe continuity. I'm fine when it's used to describe a body of work that shares similar themes and traits).

Applying the word in that definition to a group of works of art (be ithey movies, books, games, whatever) just sounds so... artificial. :-\

I don't see the issue. Has a clear meaning and use.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

It does.

Perhaps it is how much it is used as a word that annoys him. Canon canon canon canon canon. Is it canon? Really gets on your nerves sometimes.

Crazy Rich

I'm starting to hate myself, probably justified.

SpaceMarines

Canon?

Spoiler

Canon...?

Spoiler

...canon?

Spoiler

...ca....non.....?

Spoiler

CANON!!!!!111!!11
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

SM

SM

Nightmare Asylum

:D

Anyways, Omega pretty much got it right.

Completely related, but I hate when I'm working drive thru and the person in the car that I'm collecting money from is smoking.

PVTDukeMorrison

"Teen Activist" edgy hipsters who hate their country just so that they can be edgy hipsters. This is an actual quote from someone on my facebook, "2 people die in Boston, country in disbelief and absolute terror. Thousands of innocent civilians killed in Afghanistan at the hands of our troops, we embrace and glorify the murders.. Our society is a absolute shit-show". This type of attitude just makes my blood boil. And to even go on and call our soldiers murderers... I know that a small number of soldiers have done terrible things, and I personally hope they get the shit that they deserve, but the vast majority are fighting for your country. Show a little bit of f**kin' respect.

rant over.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Apr 15, 2013, 10:17:44 PM
"Teen Activist" edgy hipsters who hate their country just so that they can be edgy hipsters. This is an actual quote from someone on my facebook, "2 people die in Boston, country in disbelief and absolute terror. Thousands of innocent civilians killed in Afghanistan at the hands of our troops, we embrace and glorify the murders.. Our society is a absolute shit-show". This type of attitude just makes my blood boil. And to even go on and call our soldiers murderers... I know that a small number of soldiers have done terrible things, and I personally hope they get the shit that they deserve, but the vast majority are fighting for your country. Show a little bit of f**kin' respect.

rant over.
Agreed with everything said.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed