Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,581 times)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Those weeds known as Stinging Nettle. I had to rescue my friend's cat from under the barn (since I could fit) and scraped my knee in a patch of stinging nettle.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Amaterasu on Mar 29, 2013, 10:19:18 PM
Those weeds known as Stinging Nettle. I had to rescue my friend's cat from under the barn (since I could fit) and scraped my knee in a patch of stinging nettle.

Fell in a patch of them when I was 6, legs, face, arms, back...

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Lie on Mar 29, 2013, 11:55:22 PM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Mar 29, 2013, 10:19:18 PM

Fell in a patch of them when I was 6, legs, face, arms, back...

OOWWWWW.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I hate having to boycott certain products. I don't disagree with the idea of boycotting as I think it's a great tool. But I just found out yesterday that Pepsi uses Monsanto products and Monsanto is an evil corporation. This makes me so sad :(

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 30, 2013, 04:57:17 PM
But I just found out yesterday that Pepsi uses Monsanto products and Monsanto is an evil corporation.
Aren't they all?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Not exactly. I wouldn't call Microsoft evil. Bill Gates and his wife Linda have done great things for AIDS research and they use the revenue their company generates in that endeavour.

Crazy Rich

Good thing I drink water 100% of the time.

TheLoneSpoon

The darkside of the Bronies.

100% done with those people.

Cvalda

Cvalda

People who spit in public. f**king disgusting.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Mar 31, 2013, 03:41:40 AM

I'm failing to see the relation between my FiM fanness and what I choose to drink, which are separated by many years.

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 31, 2013, 04:23:09 AM
People who spit in public. f**king disgusting.

When I was on CFB Borden for the summer of 2009, if you spat in public you'd be fined.

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 31, 2013, 04:25:47 AM

I'm failing to see the relation between my FiM fanness and what I choose to drink, which are separated by many years.

And I fall to see why it's okay to be sexually attracted to cartoon horses.

I'm not saying all bronies are like that, in fact most I know aren't. It's just those very few that I despise.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Mar 31, 2013, 04:42:29 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 31, 2013, 04:25:47 AM

And I fall to see why it's okay to be sexually attracted to cartoon horses.

I'm not saying all bronies are like that, in fact most I know aren't. It's just those very few that I despise.

Oh.... that bit. Yea, I tend to avoid that crowd, even if it's so much as implied.

To be fair though this forum showed me a few times in the past there's always some sexual deviants in any fandom, FiM is just yet another domino in that chain that seems to get a little more attention.

By the way I think you mean "fail", unless you literally do fall.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Rich is right, every fandom has their fair share of crazies. As I've found even in the The Walking Dead fandom.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Amaterasu on Mar 31, 2013, 06:06:52 PM
Rich is right, every fandom has their fair share of crazies. As I've found even in the The Walking Dead fandom.
Really?  ???

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 31, 2013, 06:07:49 PM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Mar 31, 2013, 06:06:52 PM
Really?  ???

That little part of the fandom is thirteen year olds that are bat-shit crazy over Daryl. Hell, I like Daryl, but not enough to claim him and threaten anyone else who says they like him too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed