Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,601 times)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I don't know, I'll wait. Teenage years are too young for me..

Crazy Rich

I hear the name "Glee" now and then, but I still don't know what it is, something tells me I should be grateful.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 16, 2013, 02:11:29 AM
I hear the name "Glee" now and then, but I still don't know what it is, something tells me I should be grateful.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glee_(TV_series)

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Amaterasu on Mar 16, 2013, 02:14:02 AM

Naaaa I actually feel like not clicking and being ignorant on this one.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Amaterasu on Mar 16, 2013, 02:09:58 AM
I don't know, I'll wait. Teenage years are too young for me..
It's not always planned people are just stupid sometimes, I mean it's fun but it's the creation of life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJLcKMmRwSo

I'll have kids in my late 20's early 30's after I've had enjoyed my partying years and have a job I've settled into.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Ya'll do what you like. I'm not looking to end up like the senior girls that were pregnant during my Sophmore year of high school..

TheLoneSpoon

I'm most likely not having kids. :DD

Crazy Rich

I have no idea when I'm getting any. I know it won't be for a looong time.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Mar 16, 2013, 02:24:16 AM
I'm most likely not having kids. :DD

You can adopt.

SM

SM

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 16, 2013, 02:18:06 AM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Mar 16, 2013, 02:14:02 AM

Naaaa I actually feel like not clicking and being ignorant on this one.

It's bad karaoke.  You have chosen wisely.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Amaterasu on Mar 16, 2013, 02:03:22 AM
The TV show called Glee. Really, nineteen year olds getting pregnant and having kids already? Oh come on, has TV sunk this low? I can't, I wish to slap kids who think Glee is the greatest show ever..

That's not the worst thing on TV, trust me.  Reality TV will always be the worst.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

When I'm playing video games and my brother (who's 16 and capable of making himself something to eat) comes into my room and turns off the PS2 right when I'm in the middle of an important boss fight. This boss fight cost me all of my power-ups, and I will end up having to do about eight mini-missions before the boss fight once again. I didn't get a chance to save the game before he turned it off. He wanted me to put some chicken strips in the oven, which you could train a monkey to do!

I honestly don't think he'd be able to fend for himself if my family left.

Terx2

Terx2

I hate when people come over to my place. Raid the fridge and cabnets. Then leave >:(

Quote from: Amaterasu on Mar 16, 2013, 10:14:49 PM
When I'm playing video games and my brother (who's 16 and capable of making himself something to eat) comes into my room and turns off the PS2 right when I'm in the middle of an important boss fight. This boss fight cost me all of my power-ups, and I will end up having to do about eight mini-missions before the boss fight once again. I didn't get a chance to save the game before he turned it off. He wanted me to put some chicken strips in the oven, which you could train a monkey to do!

I honestly don't think he'd be able to fend for himself if my family left.

Answer: Buy him a monkey. Just train it so its loyal and doesn't get lazy otherwise you have two problems ;D

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 17, 2013, 12:27:12 AM
I hate when people come over to my place. Raid the fridge and cabnets. Then leave >:(

My best friend knows where my stash of soda is. And of course she makes Aliens puns as she steals my soda.

ShadowPred

Does she make better puns than Doom?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed