Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 406,864 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You might have been using the wrong brand, type...there are certain factors that come into effect when using them if they're to be effective.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 07, 2013, 09:26:24 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 07, 2013, 09:22:04 PM
Are they doing properly or cutting you off?
I mean when I'm driving the speed limit on a two lane road and they come speeding up trying to get by me by weaving through traffic.

You'd hate Dubai than :P

Master Chief

Quote from: Aspie on Mar 08, 2013, 04:56:01 AM
Research has not proven their effectiveness, they are expensive, and atleast to me, taste like garbage :P
As a friend, I ask that you stop eating garbage. Research has proven that its not so good.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Mar 08, 2013, 05:28:49 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 07, 2013, 09:26:24 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 07, 2013, 09:22:04 PM
Are they doing properly or cutting you off?
I mean when I'm driving the speed limit on a two lane road and they come speeding up trying to get by me by weaving through traffic.

You'd hate Dubai than :P
That sounds horrible... I'd be running people off the road out there.

I hate losing basketball games.

Rick Grimes

Guys/girls who are always in an on again, off again relationship. Like seriously, you broke up with them, don't get back together, move on from that bitch of a girlfriend or piece of shit boyfriend.

I see it happen all the time on Facebook, and it drives me nuts. They will never learn...

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Mar 10, 2013, 03:00:28 PM
Guys/girls who are always in an on again, off again relationship. Like seriously, you broke up with them, don't get back together, move on from that bitch of a girlfriend or piece of shit boyfriend.

I see it happen all the time on Facebook, and it drives me nuts. They will never learn...

You surprise me sometimes, Rick.

Can't argue with that. Some people are like moths flying into the light, getting knocked down and doing it again.

PVTDukeMorrison

This post just made my day  :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

People are clingy. And when you're emotional and vulnerable, you'll do anything for some support.

Alien³

Alien³

I hate internet vocabulary like...

butthurt
U mad?/u mad bro?
haters gonna hate
MFW
Swag
dat feels
cool story bro
me gusta?
Y NO U

etc...

Everything to do with this and people who use it outside of the internet.

Spoiler
Now I'll leave this thread as inevitably this is going to be met by lots of what I just listed.
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Actually I'm rather fond of butthurt. It has a nice ring to it. And it conjures up a funny image in me head.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Alien³ on Mar 10, 2013, 08:36:23 PM

butthurt
U mad?/u mad bro?
haters gonna hate
MFW
Swag
dat feels
cool story bro
me gusta?
Y NO U

etc...

Spoiler
Now I'll leave this thread as inevitably this is going to be met by lots of what I just listed.
[close]
Wait, do you hate it when people use it on the internet, real life, or both?

Alien³

Alien³

Both.

I think its a boring, unimaginative way of being "funny."

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I sort of agree with you. They're funny at first, but they can get annoying if I see it used too much.

Vickers

Vickers

butthurt
U mad?/u mad bro?
haters gonna hate
MFW
Swag
dat feels
cool story bro
me gusta?
Y NO U

etc...

Spoiler
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

butthurt
U mad?/u mad bro?
haters gonna hate
MFW
Swag
dat feels
cool story bro
me gusta?
Y NO U

etc...

Spoiler
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed