Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,826 times)

coolbreeze

Quote from: Rong Swanton on Feb 26, 2013, 04:55:23 PM
Newfie's, rig pigs? I require a translation...

Newfie is someone from Newfoundland.

Rig Pig: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rig%20pig

Rong

Rong

Yeah we got rigpigs here we call them C.U.B's (cashed up bogans)

whiterabbit

Quote from: coolbreeze on Feb 26, 2013, 01:57:24 PM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Feb 26, 2013, 01:25:09 PM
should just rev your engine too and calmy take a turn with the green light. make him look to the side.

:laugh:

I'll do that next time it happens and I'm in the turning lane.  8)
Yea but then the f**king cop in the unmarked car revving it's engine gives you a ticket.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

is it illegal to rev up and not start racing immediately afterwards?

coolbreeze

They could only really pinch you for the noise of the exhaust.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Feb 26, 2013, 04:52:01 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 26, 2013, 02:54:01 PM
Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Feb 26, 2013, 07:52:34 AM
Alberta drivers, not sure if they are the worst in the world but they have to be close.

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 26, 2013, 01:52:21 PM
You guys would hate driving to my school. I hate teenage drivers more than anything. They're a bunch of douchebags

Well, I can tell when I'm not wanted...

*takes hat from hat rack, puts on head, leaves thread*

A fellow Albertan eh? Sorry but there are just too many Newfie's, rig pigs, and bloody morons on the road that I have lost all respect for Alberta drivers. Not to mention parking lots around here are frustrating as all hell... God I miss BC

Another Albertan! I thought Sharp Sticks and I were the only ones, and he left.

Whereabouts you live?

whiterabbit

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Feb 26, 2013, 07:25:18 PM
is it illegal to rev up and not start racing immediately afterwards?
Apparently here it is. Know lots of people that got a ticket at a red light for revving their engines. Which I seriously doubt they were doing. But cops are cops.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Rong Swanton on Feb 26, 2013, 11:18:29 AM
Keying cars is a cowards game.

I'd just verbally abuse her, she probably wouldn't even realise her car got keyed.

Things I hate.

My family car decals

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UhxMh7GsHLQ/TJvvSMXiynI/AAAAAAAAAI8/UuUk_7CiJtI/s1600/Family+Sticker.jpg

My vendetta against this blight on humanity has recently escalated, I carry a white out pen and draw penises on every member of the family.

Three staight marks nearly two feet long are hard to miss.

Why do you hate the decals?

Rong

Rong

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 27, 2013, 03:49:23 AM

I'd just verbally abuse her, she probably wouldn't even realise her car got keyed.

Things I hate.

My family car decals

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UhxMh7GsHLQ/TJvvSMXiynI/AAAAAAAAAI8/UuUk_7CiJtI/s1600/Family+Sticker.jpg

My vendetta against this blight on humanity has recently escalated, I carry a white out pen and draw penises on every member of the family.

My reasoning is she probably wouldn't realise who did it, or even give 2 f**ks

i hate those decals because they are so f**king middle class it's embarrassing..... they are always gross misrepresentations of the occupants in the car... pet peeve

Aspie

Aspie

yes

DontRelaxJustYetMarines

Quote from: Rong Swanton on Feb 27, 2013, 04:06:18 AM

Things I hate.

My family car decals

i hate those decals because they are so f**king middle class it's embarrassing..... they are always gross misrepresentations of the occupants in the car... pet peeve

Your avatar is a gross misrepresentation.  Time to get off your high horse.  Who really f**king cares, they're f**king stick figures, who gives a f**k except for c**ts like you.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: DontRelaxJustYetMarines on Feb 27, 2013, 04:14:38 AM

Things I hate.

My family car decals

Your avatar is a gross misrepresentation.  Time to get off your high horse.  Who really f**king cares, they're f**king stick figures, who gives a f**k except for c**ts like you.

0/10 troll

Rong

Rong

Quote from: DontRelaxJustYetMarines on Feb 27, 2013, 04:14:38 AM

Things I hate.

My family car decals

LOL if i see your car with those stickers on it, you are getting dicks drawn on them... 

Spoiler
p.s i do look like the ice king

Spoiler
[close]

SM

SM

Aspie

Aspie

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed