Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,921 times)

whiterabbit

I used to f**king rage over bad drivers but now I just don't care anymore. Let them burst a nut.

Charles Xavier

Static electricity. I dealt with it, you dealth with it, nothing more need to be said about it except it's a pain in the @ss. >:(

Space Sweeper

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 26, 2013, 11:56:42 AM
I used to f**king rage over bad drivers but now I just don't care anymore. Let them burst a nut.
Perhaps why they're driving poorly in the first place.

Terx2

Terx2

The overuse of slow-motion. I know its used to stylize some scenes but when its just used all the damn time it ruins the feeling I have when watching a film.

coolbreeze

On the subjects of cars:

I hate when people stick all sorts of aftermarket things on their cars (giant spoilers, huge bodykits, decals...so on so forth) because they think it makes it go faster.  ::)

I also hate when people pull up to me at red lights and rev the engine because they want to race. One, I don't street race. It's in poor judgement and irresponsible. Two, your Mazda3, Honda Civic, VW Jetta probably won't stand a chance. Check yourself before you wreck yourself..

chupacabras acheronsis

should just rev your engine too and calmy take a turn with the green light. make him look to the side.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

You guys would hate driving to my school. I hate teenage drivers more than anything. They're a bunch of douchebags

coolbreeze

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Feb 26, 2013, 01:25:09 PM
should just rev your engine too and calmy take a turn with the green light. make him look to the side.

:laugh:

I'll do that next time it happens and I'm in the turning lane.  8)

SpaceMarines

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Feb 26, 2013, 07:52:34 AM
Alberta drivers, not sure if they are the worst in the world but they have to be close.

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 26, 2013, 01:52:21 PM
You guys would hate driving to my school. I hate teenage drivers more than anything. They're a bunch of douchebags

Well, I can tell when I'm not wanted...

*takes hat from hat rack, puts on head, leaves thread*

coolbreeze

I thought you were from BC?

Besides, I'm sure Ontario takes that title..  :laugh:

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: coolbreeze on Feb 26, 2013, 02:57:57 PM
I thought you were from BC?

Nah, that's Sweeps. I'm an Edmonton guy, born 'n raised. Planning to go to Uni out in BC, though.

coolbreeze

Ah, forgive me.  :P

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 26, 2013, 02:54:01 PM
Alberta drivers, not sure if they are the worst in the world but they have to be close.

Don't worry. You're that once percent.   ;D

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 26, 2013, 02:54:01 PM

A fellow Albertan eh? Sorry but there are just too many Newfie's, rig pigs, and bloody morons on the road that I have lost all respect for Alberta drivers. Not to mention parking lots around here are frustrating as all hell... God I miss BC

Rong

Rong

Newfie's, rig pigs? I require a translation...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed