Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,962 times)

whiterabbit

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 11, 2013, 11:05:42 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 10, 2013, 08:04:30 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 10, 2013, 03:29:25 AM
Where do you live, in England? lol
Honolulu. I mean we get snow on the other islands but just a little rain and everyone is skidding off of the freeway!  :laugh:

Oh, true. I'm guessing snow is a real rarity?
We get snow on the mountain tops every year but yea, I think we would still be thawed out in most ice ages. :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Haha, how do the roaches like it? XD

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

The fact that Quizilla is full of brats who constantly talk about suicide and things related to that.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

What the hell is Quizilla?

SpaceMarines

I hate people who can't park properly. They go into spaces in just the right way to leave not quite enough room on either side of them for another car to park. Pisses me off beyond belief.

Also, people who don't use turn signals. f**k those guys, too.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 24, 2013, 06:51:14 PM
What the hell is Quizilla?

It's a site that lets you post quizzes, polls, and stories. Its one of the most annoying sites ever, people constantly write band-fiction and some of the writers don't take writing advice, they only think you're trying to bash their writing.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 24, 2013, 06:52:32 PM
I hate people who can't park properly. They go into spaces in just the right way to leave not quite enough room on either side of them for another car to park. Pisses me off beyond belief.

You're not the only one.  >:(

Quote from: Amaterasu on Feb 24, 2013, 06:53:54 PM
It's a site that lets you post quizzes, polls, and stories. Its one of the most annoying sites ever, people constantly write band-fiction and some of the writers don't take writing advice, they only think you're trying to bash their writing.
Why the hell are people talking about that stuff on that kind of site?

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 24, 2013, 06:56:10 PM

You're not the only one.  >:(

Quote from: Amaterasu on Feb 24, 2013, 06:53:54 PM
Why the hell are people talking about that stuff on that kind of site?

Because the generation behind mine is more torn up than what most people think. I'm surprised they haven't been banned yet.

Nightmare Asylum

I was at school a few weeks ago and was astonished to find a good space in the best lot on campus, so I obviously went to go park there. Upon pulling in I realized that there was a frakin tiny yellow Volkswagen Beetle parked over the line and partially into my space. I had enough room to pull in, but because of the car I was forced to climb out the passenger side (in the snow, mind you).

Worst part is, as I was crawling my way out of the car, I realized the driver of the Bettle was sitting in the car watching me and didn't even back out and go in the space properly to let me out.

Space Sweeper

Shoulda told him to move his f**king car. What an ass.

SpaceMarines

Sometimes when people park over the line, if there's still enough space for me to pull in, I'll park as close as I possibly can to their driver-side door, making it impossible for them to get in from that side.

I find it quite satisfying.

Space Sweeper

One of my friends did that, too.

The other guy got in the passenger side and slammed his driver side door into my friend's car enough times to dent and scratch. Wasn't worth it.

PredalienXenomorph

Alberta drivers, not sure if they are the worst in the world but they have to be close.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hear hear.

I was once in a parking lot, just pulled a little ways ahead of someone who was coming out of a spot but I had put on my flicker to indicate that I was going to back into the spot, see. The spot I was going to take was maybe six or seven feet behind me. As soon as I am about to backup, some broad just pulls into the spot, the driver gets out, looks at me, and casually walks off like she isn't aware of what just happened. I'm thinking, "You f**king bitch, you saw me sitting there and even took notice after you got out!"

My solution? I parked on a lower level, much further than I initially planned and keyed her car. Childish perhaps but whenever someone pulls a dick move like that, I like to let them know.

Rong

Rong

Keying cars is a cowards game.

I'd just verbally abuse her, she probably wouldn't even realise her car got keyed.

Things I hate.

My family car decals

My vendetta against this blight on humanity has recently escalated, I carry a white out pen and draw penises on every member of the family.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed