Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,743 times)

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 08, 2013, 03:49:01 AM
Theatres that start their films late.

Its worse when they cancel showing it after you've waited for nearly half an hour.

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 09, 2013, 06:23:46 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 09, 2013, 06:21:31 AM
Call this stupid, but I hate winter and everything about it. We just had a major snowstorm hit Toronto and everything is covered in snow.

I'm lovin' it.

McDonalds?

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Terx2 on Feb 09, 2013, 06:50:52 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 09, 2013, 06:23:46 AM
Call this stupid, but I hate winter and everything about it. We just had a major snowstorm hit Toronto and everything is covered in snow.

I'm lovin' it.

McDonalds?

No waaay, I HATE McDonalds.

BANE

BANE

A major snowstorm in Toronto is the equivalent of a light dusting of sugar on a cookie. You pansies called in the military a few years back when you got 5 centimetres.  :laugh:

coolbreeze

Quote from: BANE on Feb 09, 2013, 01:20:09 PM
A major snowstorm in Toronto is the equivalent of a light dusting of sugar on a cookie. You pansies called in the military a few years back when you got 5 centimetres.  :laugh:

Good old Liberals....

Seriously don't see why people are complaining about snow in Canada.....

SpaceMarines

To be fair though, they did get a real blizzard out east over the past little while. Up to 70cm of snow in places, which is a helluva f**king lot.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 09, 2013, 05:24:54 PM
To be fair though, they did get a real blizzard out east over the past little while. Up to 70cm of snow in places, which is a helluva f**king lot.

Yep. I'm not in Canada, but I'm on the east coast. Lots and lots of snow. And the plow still hasn't come, so I haven't left my house since Thursday night :P

KirklandSignature

Pillheads(k-pinz, adderol, oxycotton users), they are the worst kind of people. They are worse than crackheads and heroin addicts in my opinion. They will come over all f**ked up accusing you of taking their things and and losing stuff left and right. Passing out on your couch and pissing on your brand new flat screen when they wake up all f**ked up and blacked out. This is all from experience by the way so I have a right to express my disgust for pill addicts.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: coolbreeze on Feb 09, 2013, 01:27:17 PM

Good old Liberals....

I got hit by just about 40cm, I'm north of Toronto. I loved it and I welcomed the work of shoveling the snow, makes me less lazy.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The hell are you talking about? It was an ice storm that shut down people for most people in the city.

coolbreeze

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 09, 2013, 08:40:34 PM

Good old Liberals....

I got hit by just about 40cm, I'm north of Toronto. I loved it and I welcomed the work of shoveling the snow, makes me less lazy.

Exactly.

whiterabbit

Quote from: coolbreeze on Feb 09, 2013, 11:54:49 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 09, 2013, 08:40:34 PM

Good old Liberals....

Exactly.
I'm not even sure what 5cm of snow would do to my town... half the population would probably die off.  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Where do you live, in England? lol

whiterabbit

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 10, 2013, 03:29:25 AM
Honolulu. I mean we get snow on the other islands but just a little rain and everyone is skidding off of the freeway!  :laugh:

enypsrozar

Me personally? The fact that you try to get to sleep and can't, and then try to stay awake but fall asleep anyway. btw, anyone know a hack code that will enable spellcheck?

Want to trade regions? I'll throw in a beer. I love snow! 8) (I think it's outlawed here though, we never get it :o)

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 10, 2013, 12:06:56 AM.
I'm not even sure what 5cm of snow would do to my town... half the population would probably die off.  :laugh:

If all your neighbours are bad ones, that may not be a problem, but I'm sure they are nice so it might be a problem.

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Feb 09, 2013, 08:30:31 PM
Pillheads(k-pinz, adderol, oxycotton users), they are the worst kind of people. They are worse than crackheads and heroin addicts in my opinion. They will come over all f**ked up accusing you of taking their things and and losing stuff left and right. Passing out on your couch and pissing on your brand new flat screen when they wake up all f**ked up and blacked out. This is all from experience by the way so I have a right to express my disgust for pill addicts.

Of course. If they pee on your flatscreen, perhaps you should pee on them? Just trying to help. ;)

Take care people, I'm out for the day. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 10, 2013, 08:04:30 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 10, 2013, 03:29:25 AM
Honolulu. I mean we get snow on the other islands but just a little rain and everyone is skidding off of the freeway!  :laugh:

Oh, true. I'm guessing snow is a real rarity?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed