Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,576 times)

King Rathalos

Quote from: Terx2 on Jan 02, 2013, 08:25:53 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 02, 2013, 07:56:00 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on Jan 02, 2013, 07:47:09 AM
I love downloadable content. Books, games, movies, music whatever. Saves space, might even be cheaper and won't fade or loose quailty.

I LOATH downloadable content, I really really REALLY do.  F*ck your kindle I have book in my hand that dose not need batteries.  F*ck playing games with out a disk and a nice cover and little book along with all its preorder stuff.  F*ck your downloadable music I buy Cds with awesome artwork.  F*ck your downloadable movies, I have a huge shelf with movies with all sorts of content and papers and little books and awesome cover art.

I understand were your coming from. But the place I live in is very small and the less 500 page books, Cds and DVDs (I mostly buy blu rays now) crowded around the place the better. I just love the acessability. I do perfer buying full games but if its a small 200MB game I'd rather get that than to buy it with a useless manual and cover (Resident Evil 6's manual is only 6 pages) Sometime theres a point to it were you can just put the manual on the disc and save the paper. I do still have DVDs and games. I pay for them and I like having the artwork in the corner as I listen to the song or being able to read a book without wear and tear or being unable to read it. As for movies I perfer quality. If I can't buy it on blu ray I download it.

Mines didn't even bring a booklet. :(

The PredBen

O.C.D. Mine's terrible right now.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 02, 2013, 07:56:00 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on Jan 02, 2013, 07:47:09 AM
I love downloadable content. Books, games, movies, music whatever. Saves space, might even be cheaper and won't fade or loose quailty.

I LOATH downloadable content, I really really REALLY do.  F*ck your kindle I have book in my hand that dose not need batteries.  F*ck playing games with out a disk and a nice cover and little book along with all its preorder stuff.  F*ck your downloadable music I buy Cds with awesome artwork.  F*ck your downloadable movies, I have a huge shelf with movies with all sorts of content and papers and little books and awesome cover art.

And I say f**k taking up space that can be used to store more useful items. I don't need jewel cases that I never open, cover art I never look at, CD booklets I never read.

I still buy books and movies though.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

SM

SM

Every damn time...  ;D

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

One Direction and Justin Bieber fans. They have an IQ of a dyslexic squirrels, plus, they love to turn anything you say about 1D and Bieber and say "Oh, your just jealous because they're more popular than you."

I'm like, I just don't care. Please leave me alone...

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Amaterasu on Jan 05, 2013, 06:30:08 AM
One Direction and Justin Bieber fans. They have an IQ of a dyslexic squirrels, plus, they love to turn anything you say about 1D and Bieber and say "Oh, your just jealous because they're more popular than you."

:laugh: Oh my god that made my day :laugh: Seriously Amterasu don't insut the squirrels. They have dignity unlike 1D and Beiber fans ;D

Crazy Rich

I happen to have squirrel minions who have feelings. They may easily be bought by peanuts but they still have feelings.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Fate Zero boxset costing $700...

Come on... that's just going overboard with prices.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You're arguing with fools in such a case. And keeping in line with an old quote, who then is the fool? ;)

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 07, 2013, 04:41:33 AM

You're arguing with fools in such a case. And keeping in line with an old quote, who then is the fool? ;)

The fools...duh.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Oh you.

EEV2650

EEV2650

This will probably offend some people on herebut I'll just say it.

The laughter of teenagers. There is something about it that just irritates the piss out of me  :laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: EEV2650 on Jan 09, 2013, 05:38:20 AM
This will probably offend some people on herebut I'll just say it.

The laughter of teenagers. There is something about it that just irritates the piss out of me  :laugh:
Who would that offend? Lol

SM

SM

The old, the bitter and the unfulfilled.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed