Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,858 times)

Crazy Rich

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 28, 2012, 01:39:45 AM
Quote from: EEV2650 on Dec 27, 2012, 07:08:21 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 27, 2012, 06:44:45 PM
I hate snow. I call it nature's cocaine. Heck, I hate winter period.

I love snow! We get it every so often here at the beach, but it's never over a inch and it doesnt stick long.

Live with it for 25 years then tell me how much you love it.

21, but I'm not complaining, I just accept it.

Predator Queen

I hate Spring and Summer.

Magegg

Magegg

Mexican narcos and their Narcocorridos, they want to make people believe they are heroes, and sadly a great part of the population buys that  >:(  That is something I hate about my country.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Magegg on Dec 28, 2012, 03:46:44 AM
Mexican narcos and their Narcocorridos, they want to make people believe they are heroes, and sadly a great part of the population buys that  >:(  That is something I hate about my country.

Elaborate good sir.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Aspie on Dec 28, 2012, 04:03:13 AM

Elaborate good sir.

There are very powerful drug maffias here in Mexico, and they pay musicians to compose songs (narcocorridos) about their adventures, these songs glorify everything they do and promote the narco lifestyle (carring firearms, living in luxury, riding on cars with lots of women, using alcohol and drugs, sometimes even glorify murder and massacre).

What's worst, in recent years (2000-present) the popularity of this kind of music has exploded, you hear people playing to it wherever you go. Grown men and youth are attracted to the narco business in which they do whatever maffia says to get lots of money, women prefer narco males, there are thousands of cases of even kids listening to this kind of music, getting into this culture and wishing to be a narco when they grow up.

It's one of the most horrible things about living in here, every time I find any of these things I can't help having my blood boil in indignation.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Magegg on Dec 28, 2012, 04:10:00 AM
Quote from: Aspie on Dec 28, 2012, 04:03:13 AM

Elaborate good sir.

There are very powerful drug maffias here in Mexico, and they pay musicians to compose songs (narcocorridos) about their adventures, these songs glorify everything they do and promote the narco lifestyle (carring firearms, living in luxury, riding on cars with lots of women, using alcohol and drugs, sometimes even glorify murder and massacre).

What's worst, in recent years (2000-present) the popularity of this kind of music has exploded, you hear people playing to it wherever you go. Grown men and youth are attracted to the narco business in which they do whatever maffia says to get lots of money, women prefer narco males, there are thousands of cases of even kids listening to this kind of music, getting into this culture and wishing to be a narco when they grow up.

It's one of the most horrible things about living in here, every time I find any of these things I can't help having my blood boil in indignation.

That's disgusting...and a little scary.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 28, 2012, 03:43:27 AM

You're evil.

Predator Queen

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 28, 2012, 04:34:05 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 28, 2012, 03:43:27 AM

You're evil.

You just noticed?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Crazy too...just noticed that.

Predator Queen

Aspie

Aspie

uh oh

DJ Pu$$yface

Aspie.

Aspie

Aspie

:-*

DJ Pu$$yface

>:(

Aspie

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed