Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,991 times)

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 30, 2012, 01:20:14 AM
I had a moron on Facebook tell me animals don't have souls. It was in response to a story similar to this.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4537070/.html

I thought, "you arrogant piece of shit. how can you say that? there's more to animals than just basic instinct if something like that is possible".

That article :'(

My mom has always told me that animals are capable of unconditional love, that they'll still love you, even you don't love them in return.  I was raised to believe that animals have souls and I shouldn't think otherwise.

I always get pissed off when people treat their animals like furniture, especially when they move and abandon the animal.  I understand that some people are not able to take their animals everywhere they move too, but they should find away to keep the animal in their life.  Or they just put them down when the animal's health is inconvenient.

Man... I wish I hadn't looked into this thread, even though its been a month after putting my cat, of 15 years, down due to cancer in the lungs and brain.  I just don't get why people treat their pets like they're nothing.  Treat furniture like furniture, but animal believe that their part of the family, so they should be treated like they're part of the family.

I hear you, Crazy Rich, putting my cat down left me scarred.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 30, 2012, 01:20:14 AM
I had a moron on Facebook tell me animals don't have souls. It was in response to a story similar to this.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4537070/.html

I thought, "you arrogant piece of shit. how can you say that? there's more to animals than just basic instinct if something like that is possible".

Losing a pet is like losing a friend. It's a shame people think of them as accessories instead of loyal lovable animals :'(

screenwriter805

screenwriter805

Things i hate in this world....

That is a tough one, especially since what one person hates, another person will troll them for.

Very well... Here goes..

I hate 18 year olds that live with their parents... BUT HAVE E MEANS TO MOVE OUT.
I hate apologists in behalf of 18 year olds that live with their parents...
I hate 20 something's that spend more time recreating scenes from THE JERSEY SHORE than they do studying or working...
I hate kids with low hanging baggy pants...
I hate people who don't glorify intellect...
I hate people who think they have an above average intelligence quotient but clearly do not....
I hate people who hate people who are not smart enough....
I.... I....

Im just a hateful guy, i guess...

Oh and I hate people who take posts too seriously....

But honestly... If ur 18 gtfo ur parents house ya freeloader! .... UNLESS U GENUINELY CAN'T.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: screenwriter805 on Dec 11, 2012, 05:32:19 PM
I hate 18 year olds that live with their parents.

:'(

First Blood

You're a shameful person Nightmare! How dare you live with your parents! ::)

Nightmare Asylum

Its OK man, I'll just go take my one day a week's worth of pay, go buy a car, an apartment, pay my bills... No problem! :P

First Blood

But honestly... If ur 18 gtfo ur parents house ya freeloader!

It's really not that simple. And there's different circumstances for each person, whether it be financial, personal etc. I think it's unfair to generalize all 18 yr olds as freeloaders.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 11, 2012, 06:09:50 PM
But honestly... If ur 18 gtfo ur parents house ya freeloader!

It's really not that simple. And there's different circumstances for each person, whether it be financial, personal etc. I think it's unfair to generalize all 18 yr olds as freeloaders.
Also times are different, in the 50's it was easy to leave the house. You didn't need a brain to be successful. Today you need a worthless and very expensive Bachelors degree for entry level work.

Well that and the fact of the matter is this, 22 is the new 18. Hey we are living longer.

Nightmare Asylum

Honestly, aside from people living on college campuses, I don't know a single person who's moved out yet.

All I know is, I need to work more than one day a week now that the semester is almost over...

screenwriter805

screenwriter805

Guys, guys! It wasn't that serious.. I understand that there are extenuating circumstances. I moved out at 17 maintained a job and graduated high school top of my class...

Sufficed to say, I am just a hardass. Lol

But since NA is in this category, i amend my statement...

I HATE 18 YEAR OLDS WHO CAN MOVE OUT, BUT DO NOT.

IS THAT FAIR, GUYS? :)

chupacabras acheronsis

man i'm just waiting for a war to break out

screenwriter805

screenwriter805

;Dwell wi a thread like things you hate in the world, that is sort of inevitable, lol..
Its like.. Hey share what you hate, so we can tell you why you are wrong. Lol.

I anticipated much worse to be honest, but everyone here is a pretty good sport about just about everything. :)

Aspie

Aspie

oh gawd. he wont last long here.

chupacabras acheronsis

i give him a couple months. three with some optimism.

screenwriter805

screenwriter805

Nah.. Been a member since 07, just had to make a new username cuz i was banned for being too aggressive. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed