Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,589 times)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

When this happens to me:

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 06, 2012, 10:29:10 PM
O-o What the ...
Joke being if she's going to say she hates guys not conforming to bullshit gender roles then hopefully she's closely observing her own bullshit gender roles.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: SiL on Nov 07, 2012, 05:13:08 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 06, 2012, 10:29:10 PM
O-o What the ...
Joke being if she's going to say she hates guys not conforming to bullshit gender roles then hopefully she's closely observing her own bullshit gender roles.

Shut up and make me a sammich, SiL.

SiL

SiL

See, this is what we need. Aspie's sticking to his role of antisocial, socially retarded mental handicap. He has his place and he knows it.

Terx2

Terx2

I hate people that can't/don't admit there wrong when they are >:(

Quote from: Amaterasu on Nov 07, 2012, 02:05:03 AM
When this happens to me:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/545531_418056164928985_526143798_n.jpg

Alcohol can do that to you :P :D

Predator Queen

Quote from: SiL on Nov 07, 2012, 05:31:01 AM
See, this is what we need. Aspie's sticking to his role of antisocial, socially retarded mental handicap. He has his place and he knows it.
Oh... Okay... see this is why I am not good with jokes. 

The dumb ass that puts me in a kitchen has no concept of how I can't cook unless its like...rice... and even then I am getting a rice cooker.   And for cleaning... I am very bothered by the noise the vacuum makes, along with the lawn mower.

Aspie

Aspie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYDhdonrWuw#

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Terx2 on Nov 07, 2012, 05:34:35 AM
I hate people that can't/don't admit there wrong when they are >:(

If they don't think they're wrong, why would they?

Lie

Lie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtEVy_zjr9Y#

Ghost Rider

Women jokes like "Get back in the kitchen." Its really old now. And I thought "Arrow in the knee" jokes were annoying.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Nov 07, 2012, 03:20:09 PM
Women jokes like "Get back in the kitchen." Its really old now. And I thought "Arrow in the knee" jokes were annoying.

Oh I don't know. They can be funny if they're said in front of the right person. One of my personal favourites is, "Why did the woman cross the road? Wait, why was she out of the kitchen in the first place?" Old I know, but I still get a chuckle out of it.

SpaceMarines

I remember when that was in your signature. :laugh:

But yeah, I love me some good "kitchen" or "sandwich" jokes. Not necessarily for the jokes themselves (although they can be quite witty, I find), but generally for the reactions of the women in close proximity; absolutely priceless. :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So do I. I also seem to remember a guy whose name began with Space and ended with Sweeper getting all buggered up about it <_<

SpaceMarines

Hm, yes, my celestial sibling can sometimes be slightly sore about such sayings.

Effectz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed