Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,636 times)

Vickers

Vickers

I'm not going to lie, I miss the '90s at times.  There was a lot I loved about the 90s - music, movies, television etc.  But there's a lot that's great about 2012 too.  There will always be good bits and bad bits in every year and decade.  And while I do think the 90s were better than the last decade was, I'm not going to pretend I'm superior to anyone because the 90s was a large part of my childhood.  I mean, it's not like we actually picked out a decade to get born in or grow up in.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Vickers on Nov 05, 2012, 07:30:07 PM
I'm not going to lie, I miss the '90s at times.  There was a lot I loved about the 90s - music, movies, television etc.  But there's a lot that's great about 2012 too.  There will always be good bits and bad bits in every year and decade.  And while I do think the 90s were better than the last decade was, I'm not going to pretend I'm superior to anyone because the 90s was a large part of my childhood.  I mean, it's not like we actually picked out a decade to get born in or grow up in.

This man right here!

Predator Queen

Photobucket... WHAT THE HELL MAN?!

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

This:

Spoiler
Bastard lost his f**king man-card..  :-\
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

I find it hilarious that they even attempted to blur out the name.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Kids these days..

Nightmare Asylum

'dem crazy hooligans!

Back in my day, before people stared putting their faces on those digital books and twittering all over the place, if I wanted to cross something out I took a permanent marker and I crossed it out! >:(

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I hear ya.

My BFF and I are trying to steer my best friend's little sister away from shitty pop groups like 1 Direction, and Justin Bieber. At least have her grow up with Toy Story. Which she has not seen!!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vickers on Nov 05, 2012, 07:30:07 PM

What I miss the most I think are toys that were reasonably priced and good quality too. I remember when Kenner was still around and they produced the first Jurassic Park toy line. Back then, let's say for example, the Electronic Compound playset retailed for $49.99. Today, a similar product would likely sell for more than twice that amount at retail.

I hate inflation!

SiL

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

SiL, do you not see the lack of testicular fortitude present in the male described above? Come now. No self-respecting man actually does nice things for his woman, sheesh. I thought everyone knew that...

SiL

SiL

Guess I couldn't hear that over the sound of Amaterasu making all of us gents a sandwich while she cleaned the house and squealed over Justin Bieber's latest album.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And does the laundry.

Vickers

Vickers

I hope her computer is in the kitchen, or she has a lot of explaining to do.

Predator Queen

O-o What the ...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed