Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,719 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 18, 2012, 09:26:01 PM
Oh. Sounded like you were saying hatred can be said with just as few words as love.
No. 'Rather simpler' refers to how we can describe hatred much more easily than love, and that's why we spend more time on it -- because we are able to.
When it comes to love, finding the words that properly convey your feelings is more complex.

At least, that is from my personal experience.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 18, 2012, 09:28:38 PM
Not to me.  :laugh:
Well yes, I spoke from my experience.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: Amaterasu on Oct 18, 2012, 12:50:43 PM
When Sinister is gone for a few days.

What happened to ya?  :-\

Sorry, I'm extremely sick. But I'm here today!

I tend to pop in and out recently.
You should of seen me when I joined, I was here every day until I moved.

Lie

Lie

^ Oh yeah you were that Kingdom Hearts guy right. :P :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkaveikyikE#ws

I don't why women go on diets they should just go to the gym that's the only way to get a body that's 1/10 of hers, when girls diet they just look weak and pasty and no no no. Work out and healthy foods in portion.

SM

SM

People - not just women - go on diets because they want to eat better.

This coupled with exercise will make you healthier.

And possibly look like Salma Hayek - assuming you're a hot Mexican with big tits to begin with.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: SM on Oct 19, 2012, 12:12:57 AM

And possibly look like Salma Hayek - assuming you're a hot Mexican with big tits to begin with.

LOL! Oh man...

If only.

Quote from: Lie on Oct 18, 2012, 11:23:00 PM

Yup, lol.

What reminded you of that?  :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Trouble is, people go for it for a little while, say a month or so. Then, they just stop and come up with excuses. I'll tell ya, having a personal trainer is handy.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Oct 19, 2012, 12:27:18 AM

Yup, lol.

You did! But more importantly you remain me that Kingdom Hearts 3 may never come out and that in a sick twisted way Disney has truly found a way to keep hope in our hearts... He froze himself. :laugh: What an idiot. :laugh:

Only diet and go to the Gym when your looking to get something like a 6 pack or your going somewhere nice, but just dieting that's what I'm saying I hate. It makes you cranky and weak, and if you just works out you'd burn fat instead of just waiting for it to be used naturally.

SM

SM

Pretty broad generalisation.  Not every diet is going to make you cranky and weak.  And going to the gym isn't only for getting six packs.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's for picking up women with said six pack ;)

Crazy Rich

Working out can be applied for different goals. Flexibility, endurance, strength, weight loss, toning... six packs for picking up women.

Not a fan of the wor diet, only because there are people who use it to reach a goal then when they are done they (a lot of the time) stop. Dieting is for life. I am not dieter, I prefer to eat happy but also make healthier food choices too. Apples, never really ate them untill about maybe a year or a little more ago (no joke), I like them (I like my Empires, Cortlands, Galas) therefore I eat them, I always aim for one a day, sometimes two.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ugh, I hate Gala apples. There's no flavour at all in them. I used to eat Sparta apples all the time but my local grocery stores don't carry them anymore so I switched to Granny Smiths.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: Lie on Oct 19, 2012, 12:43:42 AM
Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Oct 19, 2012, 12:27:18 AM

Yup, lol.

You did! But more importantly you remain me that Kingdom Hearts 3 may never come out and that in a sick twisted way Disney has truly found a way to keep hope in our hearts... He froze himself. :laugh: What an idiot. :laugh:

Only diet and go to the Gym when your looking to get something like a 6 pack or your going somewhere nice, but just dieting that's what I'm saying I hate. It makes you cranky and weak, and if you just works out you'd burn fat instead of just waiting for it to be used naturally.

Kingdom Hearts 3 has been somewhat confirmed from what I've heard, it's in full motion after final fantasy VIII versus.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 19, 2012, 01:26:45 AM
Ugh, I hate Gala apples. There's no flavour at all in them. I used to eat Sparta apples all the time but my local grocery stores don't carry them anymore so I switched to Granny Smiths.

I love Sparta apples, and this is coming from someone who doesn't like apples a ton.

Nightmare Asylum

so I switched to Granny Smiths.

Definitely the best apple. I actually don't eat red apples at all, really; I just find them boring. Granny Smith is by far my favorite.

I do like the red ones, whatever kind they are, when they're used in apple pie, though. And apple sauce is good, too.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 19, 2012, 01:31:08 AM
so I switched to Granny Smiths.

Definitely the best apple. I actually don't eat red apples at all, really; I just find them boring. Granny Smith is by far my favorite.

I do like the red ones, whatever kind they are, when they're used in apple pie, though. And apple sauce is good, too.

Yellow apples ftw. Green are good too though.

SM

SM

Always makes more sense to compare apples with apples.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed