Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,780 times)

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 11, 2012, 02:09:39 AM
I hate it when I'm playing basketball and people just assume because I'm white that I'm horrible at basketball.

SM

bov930527

bov930527

I hate it when I meet new people at college, assume they have writing skillzzz, give them my email and then get e-mails like this:

"Hi xxx,

thank you for the link you sant me

i very apreciate and am gald that we met today.

Al right than my friend see you att courses next time."

This is not an exact copy, but rather a close translation to the e-mail I actually got in Swedish (I'm from Sweden). I mean, how am I gonna explain to this person that "dude, if you wanna stay in college, you better learn some grammar, man"  ???

Anyone got any good advices?

SM

SM

Realise it's not your problem if they fail college because of their shitty spelling and grammar.

Nightmare Asylum

Is Aspie an applicable answer in this thread, by any chance? ;)

chupacabras acheronsis

i don't see why not.

Spoiler
he IS kind of an ass kisser.
[close]

coolbreeze

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Sep 04, 2012, 11:55:27 PM
i don't see why not.

Spoiler
he IS kind of an ass kisser.
[close]

This.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: bov930527 on Sep 04, 2012, 07:40:40 AM
I hate it when I meet new people at college, assume they have writing skillzzz, give them my email and then get e-mails like this:

"Hi xxx,

thank you for the link you sant me

i very apreciate and am gald that we met today.

Al right than my friend see you att courses next time."

This is not an exact copy, but rather a close translation to the e-mail I actually got in Swedish (I'm from Sweden). I mean, how am I gonna explain to this person that "dude, if you wanna stay in college, you better learn some grammar, man"  ???

Anyone got any good advices?

Don't associate with them too much otherwise they'll drag you down too.

Snowdog

Snowdog

I have a new one.

I hate it when i have to pee during a movie >:(

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Snowdog on Sep 05, 2012, 06:41:21 PM
I have a new one.

I find that it happens to me with movies I've been looking forward to for ages.  And movies I'm not too bothered about, I manage to sit through just fine. >:(

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Sep 05, 2012, 06:46:39 PM
I have a new one.

I find that it happens to me with movies I've been looking forward to for ages.  And movies I'm not too bothered about, I manage to sit through just fine. >:(

Yep same here.... When i go to the movies, i always have to pee halfway through. When i'm at home i have no problems at all -_-

chupacabras acheronsis

too much excitement?

Snowdog

Snowdog

No i have it with boring movies too. I have a subscription at the local cinema so i can go whenever i want but almost always i have to freaking pee xD even though i peed right before the movie.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I have a new one.

I hate watching movies with my mum whenever she insists on asking me a question that will be answered five minutes later >_<

bov930527

bov930527

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 05, 2012, 08:27:50 PM
I have a new one.

I hate watching movies with my mum whenever she insists on asking me a question that will be answered five minutes later >_<

Yea, I feel you man. My mom's the same, she literally forces me to reveal the entire movie, every plot point and ending, before we even start to watch it. And if I don't, she can get pissed and threaten me by not watching the movie at all. Can be quiet annoying at times  :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed