Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,714 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: r888 on May 30, 2012, 01:33:31 AM
The entire fan base of twilight and hunger games

What's wrong with The Hunger Games? It's not like the twilight idiots who treat the material like a religion. No, really.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: SM on May 30, 2012, 01:53:50 AM
So essentially it's that hoary old "I was into it before it was popular and everyone who just got into it is a poser" thing...
No, they're free to enjoy the movie and read the book if they wish.
Problem is a lot of them are annoying and hard to talk to about it. I'm just saying, there's people who aren't, don't blanket hate us

SM

SM

Of course.

But I hardly think everyone who was into the books before they were really popular is cool, and everyone who got into it later is annoying.  I mean, the former group would pack a decent amount of annoying hipsters for a start.

As for "blanket hate" - this whole thread contains dumb blanket hate.

Cap. Fitzgerald

True. But I did use "a lot of them" and "tend to be" in my statements. I'd be dumb to counter blanket hate with blanket hate.

SM

SM

Some people need hate blankets to keep them warm.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Burning them would be more effective

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Canna fight fire with fire lads.

SM

SM

Look up 'back burning'.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: SM on May 30, 2012, 02:21:47 AM
Look up 'back burning'.

Don't piss on my 'wisdom' SM.  :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 30, 2012, 01:55:37 AM
Quote from: r888 on May 30, 2012, 01:33:31 AM
The entire fan base of twilight and hunger games

What's wrong with The Hunger Games? It's not like the twilight idiots who treat the material like a religion. No, really.

He could dislike the fanbase because most of them over hype the film. I personally found the movie mediocre and I doubt the sequels will be any better.

XenoVC

XenoVC

A good portion of Europe managing to pick up a single film I wanted to see first, when it's typically the other way around.

Seriously, I just began to scour this place a bit, and now I'm gonna have to try and uphold a better quarantine method than Ash's policy on boarding the Nostromo, by staying far away from that particular section of the forum.

I just hope everyone has enough courtesy to not stroll through every section with spoilers in tow.

Then again, there may not be a lot of room to bitch here, other territories have it a bit worse. 

:P

Rick Grimes

I hate racism, simple as that; why can't we all treat everyone with equal rights?

SM

SM

Even racists?

r888

r888

People that watch Prometheus already

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jun 01, 2012, 01:46:45 AM
I hate racism, simple as that; why can't we all treat everyone with equal rights?

You want the cynical answer or the idealistic one?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed