Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,902 times)

KirklandSignature

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 24, 2012, 03:30:51 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on May 24, 2012, 03:28:08 AM
The TV series GLEE.

Absolutely horrid, appalling, screeching garbage.

YES, thank you!

Yeah that show is just too gay for me and I've been voted "most gay" many times . The chemistry between Blaine and Kurt  is  forced and they don't compliment each other at all. It was pretty groundbreaking though when they aired "the kiss" which I thought waa simply fabulous!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: KirklandSignature on May 24, 2012, 04:14:40 PM
Yeah that show is just too gay for me and I've been voted "most gay" many times . The chemistry between Blaine and Kurt  is  forced and they don't compliment each other at all. It was pretty groundbreaking though when they aired "the kiss" which I thought waa simply fabulous!
The problem isn't the gayness. The problem is the hideous screeching desecrations that pass for their covers of songs, and the annoying characters in general.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on May 24, 2012, 04:22:26 PM
The problem isn't the gayness. The problem is the hideous screeching desecrations that pass for their covers of songs, and the annoying characters in general.

So true, although it's quite obvious that I have fave characters on that show, one because I love her work in other stuff that she has done. The other because it just can't get more adorable.

KirklandSignature

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 24, 2012, 04:29:19 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on May 24, 2012, 04:22:26 PM

So true, although it's quite obvious that I have fave characters on that show, one because I love her work in other stuff that she has done. The other because it just can't get more adorable.

The problem with Glee is Ryan Murphy. He tries to make the show a faux pass autobiography of his life, well in terms of the  relationships and coming out of the closet. Plus he acts like a bitch when a band/artist refuses to let him cover their material.

Topazora

Topazora

I used to watch Glee b/c I though it was pretty funny and I did like some of the music.  But it just started getting incredibly annoying and the characters were pissing me off.  I just had to stop watching.
The character growth was minimal, if not nonexistent.  It was almost as if the writers were like "oh crap, we're loosing the (insert character role)" and regressed the character back to that role instead of letting them be better.

King Rathalos

The TV series GLEE.

I had to watch that in my film class last year because one of the student brought it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6qFJ09KY-A#

Predator Queen

Quote from: King Rathalos on May 24, 2012, 11:30:58 PM
The TV series GLEE.

I had to watch that in my film class last year because one of the student brought it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6qFJ09KY-A#
I thought the Rockey Horror Picture ep was not to bad but the rest is crap...

How when you burn your skin the pain never leaves and the skin is pink and... shiney?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The pain will leave after a while. It just depends on severe the burn is.

Quote from: anndrayya on May 24, 2012, 05:46:56 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 21, 2012, 03:29:55 AM
I give these girls credit ONLY BECAUSE they admitted the song was a joke. It's not meant to be taken seriously, unlike Friday.
Whaaaattttt?????

I know this is the "things we hate" thread but I LOVE Rebeca Black! She is so sweet and awesome. And I think she really has a shot at being the next big thing in a few years. I just wish she came out with a song called "MONDAY". I think it would be a good follow up  :)

Which planet are you living on? Even Justin Bieber thinks Friday is awful. That should tell you something.

r888

r888

one direction

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 25, 2012, 01:39:34 PMWhich planet are you living on? Even Justin Bieber thinks Friday is awful. That should tell you something.
I think he likes it. He was just throwing that bitch under the bus. Or in the cage:

The PredBen

I don't mind Rebecca Black for some reason. Anyway, things I hate, probably dental problems. If only we all had perfect teeth/jaws lol.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: maledoro on May 26, 2012, 10:16:11 AM
I think he likes it. He was just throwing that bitch under the bus. Or in the cage

I can't find a picture of the actual tweet, but here's what he had to say about it: "sunday comes after saturday? weird."

Doesn't sound like praise to me.

Anyway...after watching UFC 146 last night, while it was a great night of fights that were spectacular, it made me remember that I hate bad judgeing in MMA. The people who score the bouts probably don't even know what they're watching and the scoring system itself is broken.

Xenokiller

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 25, 2012, 01:39:34 PMWhich planet are you living on? Even Justin Bieber thinks Friday is awful. That should tell you something.
I think he likes it. He was just throwing that bitch under the bus. Or in the cage:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/522862_465395106808481_1978221282_n.jpg
Good god I cannot stand her! Freakin nasally voice and just the stupidity of her lyrics, its sad

PVTDukeMorrison

Those very strange cartoons from my childhood (Ripping Friends)

ShadowPred

Quote from: Xenokiller on May 27, 2012, 05:51:21 PM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/522862_465395106808481_1978221282_n.jpg
Good god I cannot stand her! Freakin nasally voice and just the stupidity of her lyrics, its sad

I was being trolled on this forum by someone because of my hatred for her, someone refresh my memory on who it was!

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on May 28, 2012, 03:07:48 AM
Those very strange cartoons from my childhood (Ripping Friends)

That show was one of my faves.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed