Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,631 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 23, 2012, 02:51:16 AM
Spoiler
[close]
ಠ_ಠ
That wasn't fair.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Topazora on May 23, 2012, 09:11:35 AM
working night shift, needing coffee to stay awake to do a really really boring job, can't sleep when I get home...... :'(

Security guard?

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 23, 2012, 08:16:20 PM
working night shift, needing coffee to stay awake to do a really really boring job, can't sleep when I get home...... :'(

Security guard?

no... a company that works with documents, b/c of the load from the current client, they needed two shifts

Bringer of Death

i know that feeling o to well , worked midnights for 5 years straight !!!!  been off for 2 yrs and still dont have a normal sleeping pattern lol

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Topazora on May 23, 2012, 08:49:52 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 23, 2012, 08:16:20 PM

Security guard?

no... a company that works with documents, b/c of the load from the current client, they needed two shifts

Ditch coffee dude. If anything, eat good food instead and walk around once in a while.

Cvalda

Cvalda

The TV series GLEE.

Absolutely horrid, appalling, screeching garbage.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on May 24, 2012, 03:28:08 AM
The TV series GLEE.

YES, thank you!

Crazy Rich

Someone once asked me if I like "Glee".

I said "What is Glee?"

ShadowPred

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 24, 2012, 03:43:07 AM

I said "What is Glee?"

I would f**king hug the shit out of you.

anndrayya

anndrayya

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 21, 2012, 03:29:55 AM
I give these girls credit ONLY BECAUSE they admitted the song was a joke. It's not meant to be taken seriously, unlike Friday.
Whaaaattttt?????

I know this is the "things we hate" thread but I LOVE Rebeca Black! She is so sweet and awesome. And I think she really has a shot at being the next big thing in a few years. I just wish she came out with a song called "MONDAY". I think it would be a good follow up  :)

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: anndrayya on May 24, 2012, 05:46:56 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 21, 2012, 03:29:55 AM
I give these girls credit ONLY BECAUSE they admitted the song was a joke. It's not meant to be taken seriously, unlike Friday.
Whaaaattttt?????

I know this is the "things we hate" thread but I LOVE Rebeca Black! She is so sweet and awesome. And I think she really has a shot at being the next big thing in a few years. I just wish she came out with a song called "MONDAY". I think it would be a good follow up  :)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Shes a nice kid,but music isnt her battleground.
[close]
[close]

anndrayya

anndrayya

Quote from: Vepariga on May 24, 2012, 06:28:53 AM
Shes a nice kid,but music isnt her battleground.

She has a good voice although the song didn't reflect it well, the song is top 100 material. She may very well be the next Natasha Bedingfield, she is a role model   so many great things can be said about her. I hope she gets good direction and professional training (no more projects from mom) 

RagingDragon

Quote from: Cvalda on May 23, 2012, 04:11:56 PM
Quote from: RagingDragon on May 23, 2012, 02:51:16 AM
Spoiler
[close]
ಠ_ಠ
That wasn't fair.

That was a sleeper.. :laugh:  Forgot about it, then zing!  Thanks, Hayden + Cvalda, just when I needed an ole' pickem up.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on May 24, 2012, 03:28:08 AM
The TV series GLEE.

YES!!! I want to hug you right now!

I can just picture the origins of Glee now:

"So we need to come up with a show."
"Well, shows with teenagers do really well.  Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, The O.C., Beverly Hills, The Kardashians... well I'm not so sure that last one has many teenagers in it but same ol' same ol' really - scripted, artificial crap featuring a bunch of airheads with zero talent."
"Ok great, so teenagers it is!"
"Let's get a bunch of people who are too old for high school to star in it."
"Good idea!"
"Maybe we should up the annoying factor a little and have them sing.  What do you think?"
"People will eat that right up!"
"Let's have them butcher original songs.  Writing lots of original material will require effort."
"I agree."
"Oh, and we should probably get musical artists who are popular right now to guest star on the show.  Who cares if their music is great or not."
"Indeed."

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 24, 2012, 03:43:07 AM

I said "What is Glee?"
And I said, "Glee is what I feel while shooting the TV set every Tuesday night like a hundred fat Elvises high on peanut butter sandwiches when that goddamned show is on."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed