Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,782 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 15, 2012, 04:32:06 AM
Speaking of hotness. It was 75 degrees here and my little ferret honestly was having trouble. Very bad heat stress. Stupid heat.  >:(
Can't you put a fan on it's cage or something?

ShadowPred

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 15, 2012, 03:40:46 AM
Admirable, Shadowpred.  Quite admirable!

I try.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Cvalda on May 15, 2012, 04:35:39 AM
Speaking of hotness. It was 75 degrees here and my little ferret honestly was having trouble. Very bad heat stress. Stupid heat.  >:(

Windows are open, fan is on him, put him low to the ground, iced his water, gave him a chilled t-shirt to rest on, and he was still having a bit of trouble. Around 8 o' clock it started to finally cool and he's now resting easier.

coolbreeze

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 15, 2012, 05:41:27 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on May 15, 2012, 04:35:39 AM

Windows are open, fan is on him, put him low to the ground, iced his water, gave him a chilled t-shirt to rest on, and he was still having a bit of trouble. Around 8 o' clock it started to finally cool and he's now resting easier.

Careful with the ice water.

SM

SM

Quote from: Xenokiller on May 15, 2012, 12:37:58 AM
Oh, and then there's my dumb@$$ generation  :P

I don't know... This girl they're talking about sounds like date material in potentia to me.

A girl who reads a lot? That's always teh hawtness in my book.

Heat?  24C is hot?  Where do you live?  Tierra del Fuego?

SiL

SiL

There's an episode of Black Books where one of the characters will go insane if it gets to 88 degrees.

I just realised that's only 31c. Holy crap you northern hemisphere people have low heat tolerance.

SM

SM

'ken oath...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SiL on May 15, 2012, 06:48:03 AM
There's an episode of Black Books where one of the characters will go insane if it gets to 88 degrees.

I just realised that's only 31c. Holy crap you northern hemisphere people have low heat tolerance.

We're used to extreme cold. Come spend some time in Toronto and we'll talk.

chupacabras acheronsis

good thing the world isn't getting any warmer, huh?

Topazora

Topazora

my brother downloaded Skyrim to his computer a couple months ago, a couple months ago, the bandwidth for my computer has been cut short.  The main reason I've been absent and oh yeah, job. 

Crazy Rich

I don't mind 40C, I'm a one hour drive north of Toronto (and a 5 minute walk away from Lake Simcoe).

Predator Queen

When your trying to annoy someone and it dosent work

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Predator Queen on May 15, 2012, 02:26:36 AM
Cruel irony

Spoiler
Cat dies of Lung Cancer get a magazine that talks about Lung Cancer in mail
[close]
I have some cruel irony for you:

maledoro

maledoro

I don't hate this person, but the way he rationalizes things. He wears shorts and a t-shirt to work when it's 55F to 65F. He bitches that he's cold when the thermostat is set at 72F. Everyone else either wears pants or they wear shorts but don't complain about the setting.

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Speaking of heat I saw a show the other day where a spoiled rich girl left her Pomeranian in a car with the windows up when it was about 90 out for two hours and then when the car was replied and they sent the dog to a rescue the lady argued that she should get the dog back cuz she spent so much money on it and it was her property, people like that disgust me

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed