Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,827 times)

SM

SM

QuoteYou use it on the plane? Is that considered a safety hazard, what with a cord running across the aisle?

Eh?  Planes have seat belts.  Why would I need it on a plane?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I read it as you used it on the plane whenever she wants to get up and move around. My mistake.

SM

SM

Nah just the airport.  And even then only once.

ShadowPred

Quote from: SM on May 12, 2012, 04:50:47 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on May 12, 2012, 03:21:41 AM
http://ebid.s3.amazonaws.com/upload_big/6/5/9/1279303818-23161-1.jpg

I despise the ever living shit out of this! Seeing this just pisses me off like nothing else.

Why?

I just hate seeing the kids like that, they aren't pets. It just annoys me that parents would do this.

RagingDragon

Damn.  This thread be crazy.

Didn't mean to.. insult you Rich.  Whatever happened back there.  No back, only forward.  Forward gawdammit...

Spoiler
Ride your f**king bike off the roof!
[close]

We're supposed to be discussing hate, here!  For the love of!

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I hate that my cell phones light won't turn off if I set an alarm on it. So the battery drains.

Freaking bullshite.

RagingDragon

That is bullshit.  New phone time, perhaps?  Mine will turn itself on and go off if I have the alarm set.  It's cool.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 14, 2012, 05:26:50 AM
Quote from: SM on May 12, 2012, 04:50:47 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on May 12, 2012, 03:21:41 AM
http://ebid.s3.amazonaws.com/upload_big/6/5/9/1279303818-23161-1.jpg

I despise the ever living shit out of this! Seeing this just pisses me off like nothing else.

Why?

I just hate seeing the kids like that, they aren't pets. It just annoys me that parents would do this.

One might argue that we are animals but I get where you're going.

ShadowPred

One can argue that, which is why I said "pets" instead of animals. Now I know that that isn't the reason why these parents are using these leashes, but seeing that around really is lame.

SM

SM

You have children?

ShadowPred

Quote from: SM on May 14, 2012, 11:53:54 PM
You have children?

Nope, not planning on having any. Doesn't mean I can't voice my hatred on the matter of the child leash.

Rick Grimes

Haha, I used to be a kid on a leash.

Xenokiller

Shark Finning, it is despicable

SM

SM

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 14, 2012, 11:59:34 PM
You have children?

Nope, not planning on having any. Doesn't mean I can't voice my hatred on the matter of the child leash.

Of course.

One does love the clueless passing judgement...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SM on May 15, 2012, 12:17:47 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on May 14, 2012, 11:59:34 PM
You have children?

Of course.

One does love the clueless passing judgement...

I have seen many people handle their kids without the use of a leash, I don't understand why I am seeing it now, when I have never seen it before, I see no reason to it, I don't like seeing the kid restrained like that, and just seeing the parents, those that I have seen, tug at their kids that nearly make them fall over, it just doesn't compute. Although I do realize that none of this makes up for the fact that I have no kids, and wont' understand what would make a parent go the child leash route until that day happens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed