Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,755 times)

ShadowPred

I despise the ever living shit out of this! Seeing this just pisses me off like nothing else.

Crazy Rich

Lazy parents are lazy.

SM

SM

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 12, 2012, 03:21:41 AM
http://ebid.s3.amazonaws.com/upload_big/6/5/9/1279303818-23161-1.jpg

I despise the ever living shit out of this! Seeing this just pisses me off like nothing else.

Why?

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 12, 2012, 01:13:18 AM
I'd have to the be pretty pathetic and cowardly to not get mad at that
Reserved, and non-impulsive, actually.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 12, 2012, 05:02:59 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 12, 2012, 01:13:18 AM
I'd have to the be pretty pathetic and cowardly to not get mad at that
Reserved, and non-impulsive, actually.

... doe.

Bat Chain Puller

I used to feel the same way about those 'leashes' as you ShadowPred.

Have a kid or two. It does something to you. I've always been a protective son of a bitch when it comes to my friends and loved ones ... but it increased ten fold when I met my first son.

Anyway ... dat leash. Practical really. It doesn't make the parent lazy. A lazy parent is in the CD section while their offspring is tearing up the toy aisle. What else are you going to do? Carry the kid in your arms? Strollers are cool only to a point, then they make the kid lazy and not want to walk. The leash is a stepping stone. A training wheel. And piece of mind that your kid is safe as he takes those first steps in public places.

Now if I see a three or four year old in a leash ... that's just an overprotective parent. A wild untrainable child. Or a dominatrix and her 42 year old midget lover. Welcome to California.

I've retired my leash for lil' Bat Chain has learned well. His little brother ... liller' Bat Chain is just shy of a year and will be inheriting his older bros leash in the coming months as he learns to walk amongst the growing public retardations until he too can be trusted. 

Crazy Rich

Hmm, didn't see it that way before, probably because I'm not a parent.

You have a good point sir.

Bat Chain Puller

SM

SM

QuoteAnyway ... dat leash. Practical really. It doesn't make the parent lazy. A lazy parent is in the CD section while their offspring is tearing up the toy aisle. What else are you going to do? Carry the kid in your arms? Strollers are cool only to a point, then they make the kid lazy and not want to walk. The leash is a stepping stone. A training wheel. And piece of mind that your kid is safe as he takes those first steps in public places.

Indeed.

But for mine it's not so much about making the kid lazy by keeping them in the pusher - my Second Born wanted to be out and running around.  International airports aren't the greatest place for them to be running around - especially when you have an arseload of bags, plus she's going to be cooped up on a plane for the next 8 hours.  Good way of let her stretch the legs without causing or getting into any trouble.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You use it on the plane? Is that considered a safety hazard, what with a cord running across the aisle?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Pretty sure he meant in the airport only. :)

I hate when we get ambushed with heat here. Washitonians can't handle it when it gets hot and the rain dissappears. Bahh im melting.

Space Sweeper

C'maaaaan, this has gotta be one of the most beautiful days in West Coast history!

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 13, 2012, 02:38:16 AM
C'maaaaan, this has gotta be one of the most beautiful days in West Coast history!

It's pretty, sure! But my ferret, man... He can't handle it. I got a fan blowing on him, and he looks like he served two tours in Vietnam.

r888

r888

Bullshit on tv

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Fanboys. At this point, the Marvel vs. DC nonsense gets me so irritated I can't even enjoy the comedy of it all

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed