Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,775 times)

RagingDragon

Quote from: Cvalda on May 10, 2012, 08:43:29 PM
Quote from: KirklandSignature on May 10, 2012, 08:21:36 PM
Guys are nicer and not as crazy as women...
LOL.

No.
Well, being that Kirkland is gay, I would say that most gay men I've met are much nicer than straight men, and I understand the crazy woman thing.  *Ducks for cover*  Lol.

Cvalda

Cvalda

The fact that the overwhelming majority of serial killers are male, and who compulsively murder based on twisted sexual impulse, should be a modest tipoff to which gender is more emotionally unstable--if either can claim that title.

chupacabras acheronsis

contrary to popular belief, both genders have the same or very similar emotional patterns. females are just taught to be open about it, and men are less socially focused. majority of schizophrenia patients are female.

being a manipulative, unempathic, violent and evil piece of scum is not gender exclusive.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 10, 2012, 09:15:58 PM
contrary to popular belief, both genders have the same or very similar emotional patterns.
Not true. They are both different in their own sad, pathetic ways. Neither is particularly worse than the other, except the linking of the hunting and sexual instinct in men which produces some nasty results. Sad as it is, a lot of the stereotypes about women being weak and passive are unfortunately true. We'll never be but a shadow of what men have in terms of drive or competitive ambition.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 10, 2012, 08:39:15 PM
that argument is instantly invalidated when you notice most gay people act like women anyways.

Okay, now I will proceed to be pissed off.

I see that people are just trying to get under my skin because once upon a time on this forum I went over how much I truely hate such remarks because of the mental scar childhood bullies left behind and how it thins out the line between friend and enemy. Plus I even recently said I'm provoked easily.

My bad I guess, there isn't much I can do against a computer screen, and I won't deny it, I'm pissed, congratulations, now go and fap away in victory while I go somewhere else to do whatever.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 10, 2012, 09:44:25 PM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 10, 2012, 08:39:15 PM
that argument is instantly invalidated when you notice most gay people act like women anyways.

Okay, now I will proceed to be pissed off.
Yeah, that was a pretty douchey, bullshit comment.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

comment? it's personal experience. gay people i know are more sensitive and emotion-driven. that's it. isn't that how kirkland defined women in the first place?

i'm not exactly sure what's so offensive about that. did you think i was insulting women?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Your personal experience must not include many gay men.
Or women.
Or other men, period.

chupacabras acheronsis

you still have no argument.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Nor do you.

Gay men act like men. Some are just more camp than others.

chupacabras acheronsis

and what is camp like, exactly? help me out here, apparently, i have no idea.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 10, 2012, 10:00:04 PM
and what is camp like, exactly? help me out here, apparently, i have no idea.
Like wimminz, lolz. Cuz girls all run around wit limp wrists n' shit, talking about drapes.

chupacabras acheronsis

...uhhh

i think you're the one talking bad about gay people.

Cvalda

Cvalda

I think your grasp of sarcasm is extremely limited.

chupacabras acheronsis

no, i just know how to tell it from extreme passive aggressiveness.

but seriously, average females aren't all quiet. 20 somethings acting like 14 years old is more common than i'd like it to be.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed