Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,940 times)

SM

SM

That's how it starts...

Crazy Rich

When I hold a grudge I hold a grudge. There was one girl I 'hated' throughout public school, we were neighbours at one point, when high school started we were at the same high school, but we never once talked to each other, it was as if neither of us existed to each other anymore, I call it a victory. If I'm even remotely interested in someone I tend to be silent about it, not saying "I hate her".

SM

SM

Every romantic comedy ever says otherwise.

Crazy Rich

I am not bound to a script.

SM

SM

Other than the one that says "Must talk about brother's girlfriend who I allegedly 'hate', at least once per page."

Crazy Rich

Hehehehehe

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: SM on May 10, 2012, 07:00:45 AM
Other than the one that says "Must talk about brother's girlfriend who I allegedly 'hate', at least once per page."

SM, it has been my observation that you are an antagonistic bastard. And It's so awesome to watch sometimes.  ;D

You know what I hate? When my hand falls asleep. I HATE THE PRICKLES.

RagingDragon

I'm an SM fan forever, he can do nothing about it. :laugh:

Bjummer, bro.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 10, 2012, 05:23:46 AM
I hate.... my brother's girlfriend because all she does is complain.

My brother's wife did nothing but complain and made life difficult whenever mum and I spent time with them. I bit my tongue, hard as it was.

The solution? They're getting divorced now after 4 years of marriage because she ended up whining too much.

Your day of joy awaits you yet, young padawan.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 10, 2012, 01:34:46 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 10, 2012, 05:23:46 AM
I hate.... my brother's girlfriend because all she does is complain.

My brother's wife did nothing but complain and made life difficult whenever mum and I spent time with them. I bit my tongue, hard as it was.

The solution? They're getting divorced now after 4 years of marriage because she ended up whining too much.

Your day of joy awaits you yet, young padawan.

That's what happened his last relationship, wow does he know how to pick em.

KirklandSignature

Guys are nicer and not as crazy as women...just saying. Plus men dont have the once a month episode where rationality goes out the window and emotions take complete control. In other words, I'm persuading you to turn gay because deep down in every man there is a intellectual homosexual waiting to come out lol.

Crazy Rich

I wouldn't go that far bud... I know some pretty awesome women. I had a crush on one, she was strong, atheltic, leader worthy and tough yet kind, caring, smart and compassionate and even had some humour, not to mention she was really attractive. Things were peaceful between us, she woud admire some of my projects and presentaions, especially the one on Finland in WW2, and give the occassional hello or even a hug. I was going to ask her to prom but I found out she was with someone else outside of our school, which is fair.  :) She is probably the only girl I've actually felt is worthy of a realtionship.

chupacabras acheronsis

that argument is instantly invalidated when you notice most gay people act like women anyways.

RagingDragon

An intellectasexual.  That's probably what I am.

Kirkland Signature, saw your handle on some juice boxes last night, made me smile. :laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: KirklandSignature on May 10, 2012, 08:21:36 PM
Guys are nicer and not as crazy as women...
LOL.

No.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed