Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,633 times)

Predator Queen

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 09, 2012, 02:31:34 AM
Quote from: SM on May 09, 2012, 02:07:14 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 09, 2012, 01:58:07 AM
Quote from: mastermoon on May 08, 2012, 10:35:40 PM
Bronies are something I really hate so perverted and creepy.

They are nothing but disturbing Man-Children.

What exactly is a brony? Someone who is a fan of that cartoon with the ponies?

It doesn't sound good...

F**k, I guess I'm the one that's gotta explain. *sigh*

A brony is a male who is apart of the male fan base of the show "My Litte Pony: Friendship is Magic". Ill imformed haters would tell you that they are all perverted and creepy, while it may apply to some individuals who call themselves bronies bronies can actually vary in behavior, personality and ethic significantly and believe it or not their are bronies who despise other bronies because of this. It has come to be accepted that the 'perverted and creepy' ones represent a minority (if they even are 'true' bronies), and that there are many sensible or honourable bronies in existence.

DONE!

P.S, mastermoon hasen't seen perverted and creepy until he checks out that Alien Queen fan art in which she is depicted with a vagina that is somewhere in this very forum, I forget where though and he can bloody well find out for himself! Goddamn it hurts to just think about it. :o

Quote from: Predator Queen on May 09, 2012, 02:20:36 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 09, 2012, 02:02:52 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 09, 2012, 01:58:07 AM
Quote from: mastermoon on May 08, 2012, 10:35:40 PM
Bronies are something I really hate so perverted and creepy.

They are nothing but disturbing Man-Children.

What exactly is a brony? Someone who is a fan of that cartoon with the ponies?

I'm a brony!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_k07pirzBU34/S2zfC91rjnI/AAAAAAAADlE/NSzq5Cj_XrE/s400/Spartacus.jpg

{Hugs Crazy Rich} its okay they say I am creepy for being an Otaku
That means anime fan right?
Yes

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 09, 2012, 02:52:08 AM
fun fact: otaku is the japanese word for obsessed and undesirable.

That's true to though the meaning switched over hear to mean somebody who is obsessed with japan stuff like anime manga and the culture in general but in Japan its used to explain just somebody who is obsessed with anything.

Crazy Rich

Okay, okay guys, you want to know what Crazy Rich HATES! Here we go!

- my brother's girlfriend because all she does is complain
- spiders
- Nazies
- Math, with the exception of my last year of high school when my teacher was from Jamaica, he was awesome, and the exception of grade 10, another awesome teacher
- control freaks
- Jersey Shore
- AvP-R (not bashing! Just speaking the truth)
- North Korea
- people who piss on the toilet seat
- cancer
- insects
- frog legs
- frogs in mating season
- hippies
- brain freezes
- being ripped off at KFC
- the fact that Soviet Russia walked away in the end of WW2 without being punished for their crimes in the early part of WW2 against countries like Poland or Finland, when they were buddies with Germany
- people who plug the toilet and flush so much that the water level gets so high putting in a toilet plunger would be a suicide mission
- when people vomit strange colours
- how Bambi's Mom died
- stepping in dog shit
- unemployment
- cookies that look like chocolate chip but when biten they are actually rasiens
- strawberries
- being in a little row boat out on the lake when thse high powered and speeding boats fly by and send huge waves your way
- spoilers whether I've seen the movie or not
- those elite minded pissbrains
- when people start bitching out of the blue for no apparent reason

chupacabras acheronsis

okay, here's one.

people who right click then click open in new tab.

USE THE f**kING WHEEL BUTTON! YOU'RE USING MY COMPUTER, AT LEAST TRY TO BE TIME EFFICIENT WHILE YOU CHECK YOUR f**kING FACEBOOK! I'M TRYING TO f**kING HELP YOU, YOU GODDAMN SHIT CATAPULT!

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 09, 2012, 05:12:44 AM
Okay, okay guys, you want to know what Crazy Rich HATES! Here we go!

- spiders
- Nazies
- Math, with the exception of my last year of high school when my teacher was from Jamaica, he was awesome, and the exception of grade 10, another awesome teacher
- control freaks
- Jersey Shore
- AvP-R (not bashing! Just speaking the truth)
- North Korea
- people who piss on the toilet seat
- cancer
- insects
- frog legs
- frogs in mating season
- hippies
- brain freezes
- being ripped off at KFC
- the fact that Soviet Russia walked away in the end of WW2 without being punished for their crimes in the early part of WW2 against countries like Poland or Finland, when they were buddies with Germany
- people who plug the toilet and flush so much that the water level gets so high putting in a toilet plunger would be a suicide mission
- when people vomit strange colours
- how Bambi's Mom died
- stepping in dog shit
- unemployment
- cookies that look like chocolate chip but when biten they are actually rasiens
- strawberries
- being in a little row boat out on the lake when thse high powered and speeding boats fly by and send huge waves your way
- spoilers whether I've seen the movie or not
- those elite minded pissbrains
- when people start bitching out of the blue for no apparent reason

You've said you hate your brothers girlfriend twice. You really must hate her than ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

As an actor, I hate it when my call time is, let's say, 7:30, and I'm not brought in until 8:30 or so. Why is so f**king hard for casting directors to stay on schedule? FML.

Le Celticant

I hate when people hate.  :D

Cvalda

Cvalda

I hate Excel. >:(

Truly the Devil's computer program.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Do you know how to use it? :P

Cvalda

Cvalda

Yes :P

I WISH I DIDN'T, THOUGH >:( :'(

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Cvalda on May 09, 2012, 07:49:14 PM
I hate Excel. >:(

Truly the Devil's computer program.
F*cking Excel, that program gave me nightmares as a teenager in middle school. I understand how to use it now, but back then when it came to using Excel I'd say "hell no to that!"

PVTDukeMorrison

Spiders. I f**king hate spiders.

Rick Grimes

I hate spiders too, but I really hate it when you see a spider on the wall and five minutes later it's not where you last saw it, f**king creeps me out.

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Rick Grimes on May 09, 2012, 08:37:07 PM
I hate spiders too, but I really hate it when you see a spider on the wall and five minutes later it's not where you last saw it, f**king creeps me out.

The worst is when they make a nest in the corner of your bedroom and you want to take it down, but your scared that if you get close that a million little shit stain spider babies are gonna spew out and jump you. I also had a tarantula chase me when I was 3, that's pretty traumatizing.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I love house spiders. Those little critters come in handy.

Tarantulas don't scare me. I might jump if I saw one but after realizing what I'm looking at, I'd calm down. Sure it's hairy but it's not going to kill me. The only spiders that scare me are the truly venomous ones like a Brown Recluse or Brazilian Wandering spider.

King Rathalos

I hate roaches, you know that little scraping sound they make? f**k man, that shit is so disturbing for some reason.

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on May 09, 2012, 08:34:39 PM
Spiders. I f**king hate spiders.

Same, the only ones I'm cool with are Tarantula's.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed