Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,687 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: First Blood on May 09, 2012, 03:46:45 AM
Sony's Blu-ray 'snap cases' -- just put in a f**king regular case!
At least they aren't as bad as DVD snap cases :P

First Blood

Quote from: Cvalda on May 09, 2012, 03:47:54 AM

Those are just so pointless. As if the locks inside the case aren't enough. ::)

Nightmare Asylum

Are snap cases the ones with the long lock type thing running down where the gap to open the box usually is? Those things annoy me as well, I think my District 9 and TRON Legacy are like that.

First Blood

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 09, 2012, 03:59:51 AM
Are snap cases the ones with the long lock type thing running down where the gap to open the box usually is? Those things annoy me as well, I think my District 9 and TRON Legacy are like that.

Yeap -- those are the ones. And they're slightly smaller than the ones that just open normally.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 09, 2012, 03:09:01 AM
But how can one person make such a change? And if it could be done there woud still be scum. Because the reality is there are scum everywhere you go and there is nothing we can do about it. There is always a bad apple so it's kind of pointless.

AND, I can't help but see the choosing of titles as a "do you want this poison or that poison" choice, because either way it's the same show we like so we will still be as you put it "f**ked with", so we all might as well just deal with and on the brony part display perseverence.

AND, if some are shocked by my "Peace of mind" display allow me to explain. There are three reasons that came to mind, in order...

1. I have no idea why this picture came to mind, but at the moment it makes some sort of sense

2. I'm familiar with the concept of the circle of retaliation, it is a concept in which no one wins until one of them is dead, it's just a continuous bloody circle

3. This is AvPGalaxy, not eHarmony for christ sake, if I wanted to meet someone I'd go to a bar or something and sit next to a girl who is hopefully good, perhaps try a whiskey or order some chicken wings, preferably honey garlic, hopefully get her phone number or an e-mail address after a nice conversation, so what I'm trying to say is I'm just not interested, period, end of story

So don't worry friends, I am not sick or anything. I am fine.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cvalda on May 09, 2012, 03:47:54 AM
Quote from: First Blood on May 09, 2012, 03:46:45 AM
Sony's Blu-ray 'snap cases' -- just put in a f**king regular case!

What's so bad about snap cases?

First Blood

I find them irritating. Granted it takes literally two seconds to open the case. But it's an extra lock that serves no purpose really.:P

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: First Blood on May 09, 2012, 04:12:33 AM
I find them irritating. Granted it takes literally two seconds to open the case. But it's an extra lock that serves no purpose really.:P
They're supposed to prevent shoplifting ::) From my time at working at FYE, I can tell you--they don't.

Crazy Rich

I don't think anything of snap cases... they just are to me.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Same here. It's just a snap ;)

First Blood

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 09, 2012, 04:16:30 AM
Same here. It's just a snap ;)

It's the Devil's work I'ah say! ;)

Crazy Rich

A snap snap here and a snap snap there, snap snap snappity snap snap.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

2. I'm familiar with the concept of the circle of retaliation, it is a concept in which no one wins until one of them is dead, it's just a continuous bloody circle

You say that like it's such a bad thing. Maybe it's my inner Klingon, but I can't help but... Enjoy the concept of a fight to the death over My Little Pony. That would be so epically stupid and yet so gloriously awesome.  8) Have to break out Horatio Caine for that business.

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 09, 2012, 04:08:59 AM
3. This is AvPGalaxy, not eHarmony for christ sake, if I wanted to meet someone I'd go to a bar or something and sit next to a girl who is hopefully good, perhaps try a whiskey or order some chicken wings, preferably honey garlic, hopefully get her phone number or an e-mail address after a nice conversation, so what I'm trying to say is I'm just not interested, period, end of story

:( :'( You say "this is AvPGalaxy" with such ... such contempt! You mean there's... no hope? :(

Crazy Rich

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 09, 2012, 04:20:44 AM

You say that like it's such a bad thing. Maybe it's my inner Klingon, but I can't help but... Enjoy the concept of a fight to the death over My Little Pony. That would be so epically stupid and yet so gloriously awesome.  8) Have to break out Horatio Caine for that business.

You do know I mean just bitching at each other in general right. In this case it wouldn't stop until one of us got hit by a bus or died of age or flew to Iran, or more simply till one of us gets bored. That is what I'm getting at. I'd rather die over something like... "REAPERS"!

:( :'( You say "this is AvPGalaxy" with such ... such contempt! You mean there's... no hope? :(

... I LOVE AvPGalaxy! LOOOOOOOOVE! I'm going get stones thrown at me for I am in a HATE thread.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I don't think anyone has ever found love amongst geeks and their fanboy rants.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed