Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,820 times)

KirklandSignature

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 01, 2012, 06:00:11 PM
most people who hate cats hate them because they're not always at their feet like a dog.

a cat is not a servant, it's a room mate and a co worker. the sooner you learn that the sooner you will improve your relationship with your cat.

A room-mate who doesn't cook,pay bills, or clean up after themselves. Humans are the cats servants(bitches rather). That is the most accurate descpription of the human-cat relationship for most people.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: KirklandSignature on May 01, 2012, 07:02:28 PM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 01, 2012, 06:00:11 PM
most people who hate cats hate them because they're not always at their feet like a dog.

a cat is not a servant, it's a room mate and a co worker. the sooner you learn that the sooner you will improve your relationship with your cat.

A room-mate who doesn't cook,pay bills, or clean up after themselves. Humans are the cats servants(bitches rather). That is the most accurate descpription of the human-cat relationship for most people.

That fits the description of a child as well as a dog.

There are some pretty retarded, personality deficient dogs out there. But most are genuinely loyal comrades. And there are some genuinely loyal, lovable, unselfish cats out there too. But in my 35 years on earth, most tend to be self absorbed, sneaky, uppity, vindictive, and incapable of facial expressions beyond surprised and bored. lol  :laugh: :laugh: 

That being said. I don't hate cats. (but I understand where those that do are coming from.) It's all good once you know the cats role in the universe and what types of folks prefer cats to dogs to compliment their own personalities. And vice versa.

WinterActual

I don't like cats at all too. They just like the xenomorphs. You can't tame them, you can't teach them to play fetch and stuff. Whats the purpose of having a cat really?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Cats are low maintenance as well as good companions.

Quote from: HicksUSCM on May 01, 2012, 07:32:18 PM
I don't like cats at all too. They just like the xenomorphs. You can't tame them, you can't teach them to play fetch and stuff. Whats the purpose of having a cat really?

Pest control.

King Rathalos

Quote from: AvatarIII on May 01, 2012, 07:39:31 PM

Pest control.

Exactly.

;D

Keg

Keg

Cats are evil little disloyal bastards that would sooner disappear for good if an old woman around the corner fed it more than you did. And the noise they make when they fight. f**k me it terrifies me. There's a couple of the bastards that always fight in the fields behind my house and at night it sounds like a baby is being slaughtered.

I genuinely detest cats. I wouldnt even brake if a cat ran in front of my car.

KirklandSignature

The cats biggest selling point is that they poop and pee in a sandbox.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Keg on May 01, 2012, 08:03:40 PM
Cats are evil little disloyal bastards that would sooner disappear for good if an old woman around the corner fed it more than you did. And the noise they make when they fight. f**k me it terrifies me. There's a couple of the bastards that always fight in the fields behind my house and at night it sounds like a baby is being slaughtered.

I genuinely detest cats. I wouldn't even brake if a cat ran in front of my car.

oh, you don't know fear until you've been chased down by pitbulls through an alley at dark.

cats are an annoyance at worst. but they don't kill children.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You are an evil person.

Winter_Alekss

so I hate:
terrorists
pedophiles
rapists
kidnappers
killers
bullies
people obssesed with religion
bullying
sexual bullying that includes rubbing
everykind of bullying cause I was a victim of everytime of bullying
cancer
homophobes
racism

Cvalda

Cvalda

That about sums it up. Minus the running over them part. :P

Sylizar

Sylizar

I hate in the Kleer Skeletons in Serious Sam. Damn, those f*ckers are cheap. They make me want to start a "Cheapest Enemies in Gaming" thread.

Predator Queen

Thats funny you say that because my cats are trained to come when they call fetch roll over sit and stay but my dog is more useless he dosent do much but shake at every little sound that he hears

Terx2

Terx2

The royal family and the strause brothers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed