Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,934 times)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 18, 2012, 05:51:17 AM
Quote from: Rothschild on Apr 18, 2012, 03:31:37 AM
When my missus has two black eyes. I hate repeating myself.
I did not laugh but part of me did on the inside...

The humerus?

Predator Queen

Quote from: Rothschild on Apr 18, 2012, 06:00:59 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 18, 2012, 05:51:17 AM
Quote from: Rothschild on Apr 18, 2012, 03:31:37 AM
When my missus has two black eyes. I hate repeating myself.
I did not laugh but part of me did on the inside...

The humerus?
Sure... I was talking something inside my head but... yah sure...

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 18, 2012, 04:23:39 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 18, 2012, 04:20:13 AM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 18, 2012, 04:15:07 AM
I never understand the deal with furries? Why is to so hard for some people to pick sometimes? Human male or Human female? Pick one because they are the same species as you. What's so hard about that?
Uhhh I think your mixed because my newer freind is a furry and from what he says thats not ... right?

I don't think all of them are bad, I never understand why people are into those type of stuff?

B/c humans will fu- screw anything that has a hole or is a stick.

Fellow temp employees that do such shitty work that they ruin it for the rest of us.  I'm hope our employer can save the contract with the client.  Just because you're a temp, doesn't mean you don't have to care about your job.

chupacabras acheronsis

here's the deal: furries have this condition in which the compass the human mind has to determine what is a decent amount of genetic variation for healthy offspring is completely f**king off-scale. so the less human looking something is, the more they want to hump it. that's what my own research has lead me to believe. it's the "exotic" taken to the extreme.

now, there's a bit of a diference between the fetish itself(which dates to ancient times) to the community that SomethingAwful started an open war against back in the first years of the last decade. particularly, the mindset that these broken people have once they're in a comfortable space, non judgemental place. a lot of people joined these communities to gain attention by making content or just creating drama: roleplaying, bitching, indulging and acting like overall f**kwits, which is why everyone started to hate them after a while.

Rick Grimes

I hate waiting 25 minutes for a text only for them to reply with "K". Pisses me off.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Apr 18, 2012, 07:52:25 PM
I hate waiting 25 minutes for a text only for them to reply with "K". Pisses me off.

Ohhh. Q.F.T

maledoro

maledoro

k

r888

r888

People that talk during the movies

Rick Grimes

^^^And text during the movie as well.

First Blood

Quote from: maledoro on Apr 18, 2012, 11:45:25 PM
k

What do you have against the letter k? :(

Spoiler
;)
[close]

SpaceMarines

Quote from: r888 on Apr 19, 2012, 02:21:49 AM
People that talk during the movies

That is bad.

During plays is the worst, though.

SM

SM

'Specially those rude f**ks on the stage.  They never shut up!!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Was it an argument to begin with? Sometimes it's just easier to say 'k' if you find someone annoying.

Rick Grimes

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 19, 2012, 02:39:51 AM
Quote from: maledoro on Apr 18, 2012, 11:45:25 PM
k

What do you have against the letter k? :(

Spoiler
;)
[close]
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 19, 2012, 08:30:47 PM

Was it an argument to begin with? Sometimes it's just easier to say 'k' if you find someone annoying.

Just a simple conversation, ask the person how their day is going, or even if it's you telling them your plans. You'd think they would have more to say but no, you wait to get a simple one letter response after you (I) have taken my time to text you.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

They're probably just busy dude.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed