Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,749 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Apr 15, 2012, 07:17:24 PM
You know, on a  humorous note: I hate going to a public bathroom and finding that their is no toilet paper on the roll after taking a huge sh_t.

Or the idiots who f**king forget to flush the toilet. Like that's so hard.

First Blood

Or piss all over the floor. Public bathrooms are disgusting.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 15, 2012, 08:07:58 PM
Or worse, the idiots who tried to flush the toilet but instead turned it into a hideous clogged mess because of their overuse of toilet paper and the size of their bowel movement.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Both of you are right. It's why I prefer to avoid movie theatre washrooms if I can. They're the worst, bar none.

Rong

Rong

Cvalda is your real name Tammy?

Mr Chain Puller you remind me of Conan from the original Conan the Barbarian, when he is given that Slave woman to breed with.

The PredBen

This thread has a bit of conflict theory in it, fascinating.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 15, 2012, 08:07:58 PM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Apr 15, 2012, 07:17:24 PM
You know, on a  humorous note: I hate going to a public bathroom and finding that their is no toilet paper on the roll after taking a huge sh_t.

I bet First Blood has cleaner animals at his zoo than I have employees at where I work. Sometimes it looks like an aftermath of a reenactment from 2001 when early man discovered he could bash things with that femur bone. Only instead of bones, it's shit.

Quote from: Ron Swanston on Apr 15, 2012, 08:13:25 PM
Mr Chain Puller you remind me of Conan from the original Conan the Barbarian, when he is given that Slave woman to breed with.

Like the way he makes her feel comfortable for about a second before he crushes her beneath an avalanche of barbarian love? Yeah. Those years are behind me now Mr. Swanston. Heavy sits the crown.

First Blood

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Apr 15, 2012, 08:47:42 PM
I bet First Blood has cleaner animals at his zoo than I have employees at where I work. Sometimes it looks like an aftermath of a reenactment from 2001 when early man discovered he could bash things with that femur bone. Only instead of bones, it's shit.

It's really sad sometimes when an elephant or any other type of mammal has more dignity and class than our intelligent homosapien race.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 15, 2012, 09:03:48 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Apr 15, 2012, 08:47:42 PM

It's really sad sometimes when an elephant or any other type of mammal has more dignity and class than our intelligent homosapien race.

Especially when said elephant may have played a role in our evolution ;)

But in all seriousness, it really is disgusting.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 15, 2012, 08:05:37 PM
Sometimes you don't have time to check--when ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

Oh my god, i'm dying from that  :laugh: :laugh: ;D ;D Totally made my day!

P.S. Why the heck does everyone think I'm 'young'?! I'm only 19 years old come this July. i know i may act immature at times for my age, but come on...I'm really not as young as you think i am.

QuoteOr worse, the idiots who tried to flush the toilet but instead turned it into a hideous clogged mess because of their overuse of toilet paper and the size of their bowel movement.

Thanks for bringing back high-school memories of searching for a bathroom that wasn't trashed while I had a 'turtle' to take care of.

QuoteBoth of you are right. It's why I prefer to avoid movie theatre washrooms if I can. They're the worst, bar none.

That doesn't bother me as bad as the idiots who constantly text on the phone while during a movie that you payed for only to text throughout the film and not pay attention to what's happening on screen! Plus the bathrooms at my theater are fairly...mostly

Cvalda

Cvalda

You can't even legally drink yet, that's why ;) :P

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 15, 2012, 11:43:20 PM
You can't even legally drink yet, that's why ;) :P

In Canada and the Bahamas I can :P

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Apr 15, 2012, 07:19:29 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 15, 2012, 10:35:36 AM
Yeah, I guess it just really got to me because of the strange amount of truth to it... but there's always the fact that it can (...mostly) happily be ignored forever.

Ignorance is bliss ol' buddy.
Spoiler
Ignorance is bliss.
[close]

Seriously. I feel this pang of resentment towards people who live their lives so totally free of the concept of cause and effect. It's probably a survival attribute that will ensure their genes will be propelled into the next generation. I guess there is such a thing as 'over thinking' something. Simple can be better.
'kay, lemme clear this up:

What I meant was being free to ignore the nagging thought, having it forever looming over you, not the inability to acknowledge it.

King Rathalos

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 15, 2012, 08:09:32 PM
Or piss all over the floor. Public bathrooms are disgusting.

In my school it's worse, I've seen shit smeared on the walls, or in the stalls...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2VWqt78kR8#ws

r888

r888

People that throw their rubbish on the ground

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed