Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,897 times)

RagingDragon

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Apr 02, 2012, 03:43:13 AM
I hate cleaning up after messy people when they're done eating food. Seriously, they are barbaric baboons who are sloppy eaters at my restaurant. You wouldn't eat like that at home so what gives you the right to eat like that in PUBLIC! i hate it even more when I have to serve them and they are rude to me.
These are the same people that go into a public restroom and leave everything wet, disgusting, toilet full of 30 pounds of TP, just hideous really. :laugh:  I always wonder who those people are... they hide among us like body snatchers.

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: RagingDragon on Apr 02, 2012, 07:44:01 PM
I hate cleaning up after messy people when they're done eating food. Seriously, they are barbaric baboons who are sloppy eaters at my restaurant. You wouldn't eat like that at home so what gives you the right to eat like that in PUBLIC! i hate it even more when I have to serve them and they are rude to me.
These are the same people that go into a public restroom and leave everything wet, disgusting, toilet full of 30 pounds of TP, just hideous really. :laugh:  I always wonder who those people are... they hide among us like body snatchers.

It took me a while to figure out how women could possible miss the toilet when peeing, when I realized that they stand over the toilet- because its disgusting to sit on public toilets >:(  But they don't seem to realize that its disgusting when they leave and don't bother clean up their mess because they missed!  And leave for the next woman to deal with it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Topazora on Apr 02, 2012, 07:50:10 PM

It took me a while to figure out how women could possible miss the toilet when peeing, when I realized that they stand over the toilet- because its disgusting to sit on public toilets >:(  But they don't seem to realize that its disgusting when they leave and don't bother clean up their mess because they missed!  And leave for the next woman to deal with it.

That's why I avoid public washrooms as much as possible. It's at its worst when you're leaving the cinema after a long movie and have to deal with lineups, oh God.

Quote from: Topazora on Apr 02, 2012, 07:29:49 PM
I have more problems w/ people who cut me off like I'm not even there.  I have had several problems when I nearly crashed into people who decide to pull out at the last moment- and then slow down.  I feel like they want me to back into them.

I was actually driving home from work (about 3:30 am) and I was coming off one freeway to go onto the other.  The driver in front of me was driving very slow, so I wanted to get around them and there was a double freeway entry, so I thought I'd use that to pass them.  When I moved into the next lane, they also moved into the same lane in front, so I couldn't get around them.  Again, the freeway entry is a double lane, so greenlite, I moved to the other lane and sped up to get around them. Again, they cut me off, got in front of me w/ barely any space- like I wasn't there!  f**k, they're lucky my reflexes were still good, because that could've been an accident.

That's why I love our car. It's a V6 so I'm usually the one not allowing people to pull off stupid shit like that because my car accelerates faster than theirs. I love it.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 02, 2012, 08:23:03 PMThat's why I avoid public washrooms as much as possible. It's at its worst when you're leaving the cinema after a long movie and have to deal with lineups, oh God.
Yep. When I go to the movies, I take two anti-shit pills a couple of hours before the show begins. Seeing Prometheus is going to be a bit of a challenge, as we're going to travel over three counties to see it at an IMAX theater. I will have to eat a very light dinner.

Predator Queen

Xbox live people who keep there mic on always and you can hear screaming children

SM

SM

Aren't they the ones using the mic?

First Blood

Quote from: SM on Apr 03, 2012, 01:12:16 AM
Aren't they the ones using the mic?

Sadly yes.

r888

r888

people that don't clean after they eat

Jango1201

Jango1201

Asshole drivers of New York City. You know, the ones who don't signal before turning, cut your ass off, drive while texting and cell phone talking, do 10mph on a 30mph st and then do 90 in in a 55! The ones who have not a clue how to drive, not a clue of their destination and put YOU in an accident because of it!!! Yea I hate you...

Bat Chain Puller

The temp workers who seasonally work in my building who turn the bathrooms into the aftermath of a shit tornado.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 03, 2012, 01:09:50 AM
Xbox live people who keep there mic on always and you can hear screaming children

Stop playing Call of Duty!!!

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Topazora on Apr 02, 2012, 07:50:10 PM

I found out cleaning bathrooms that Women are generally more unsanitary than men are. You'd think that women would be more clean when it comes to that stuff but they're not.

First Blood

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Apr 03, 2012, 06:43:38 AM
The temp workers who seasonally work in my building who turn the bathrooms into the aftermath of a shit tornado.

Oh God, have you seen restrooms in a stadium or an arena? Absolutely disgusting. Although, I guess that's par for the course when you have a stadium full of drunk fans pissing on themselves or hitting everything but the toilet.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 03, 2012, 04:35:21 PM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 03, 2012, 01:09:50 AM

Stop playing Call of Duty!!!

And gta IV.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

That's why I always play in a Xbox Live party because I never hear what the other people saying.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed