Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 409,867 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I've yelled at pedestrians in the past to use the crosswalk. Is it really so hard to walk a few extra feet for the sake of safety?

Topazora

Topazora

Pedestrians apparently think they have the right-away everywhere on the road.  What I can't stand are the drivers who don't bother to acknowledge your existence when you're driving around them.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And the laws surrounding drivers and pedestrians are bullshit too. It's always the driver's fault. Unless there are witnesses that can say someone just frantically ran in front of a car at random, it's always the driver's fault. f**k that shit.

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 02, 2012, 03:05:29 AM
And the laws surrounding drivers and pedestrians are bullshit too. It's always the driver's fault. Unless there are witnesses that can say someone just frantically ran in front of a car at random, it's always the driver's fault. f**k that shit.

its also the driver's fault if they crash into the car in front of them, even if the driver in front stops suddenly and there's no leeway in the laws of physics for the driver from behind to stop in time.

Rick Grimes

I hate cleaning up after messy people when they're done eating food. Seriously, they are barbaric baboons who are sloppy eaters at my restaurant. You wouldn't eat like that at home so what gives you the right to eat like that in PUBLIC! i hate it even more when I have to serve them and they are rude to me.

stephen

stephen

Quote from: Topazora on Apr 02, 2012, 03:23:56 AM
its also the driver's fault if they crash into the car in front of them, even if the driver in front stops suddenly and there's no leeway in the laws of physics for the driver from behind to stop in time.

That's because it is your responsibility as a driver to maintain a safe stopping distance.  If you don't have enough room to stop safely when the car in front of you slams on their brakes - you were following too closely.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

I hate that my own stupidness gets in the way of stuff.

Terx2

Terx2

I hate that my friends don't talk to me. I'm always the one that starts a conversation.

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Apr 02, 2012, 03:43:13 AM
I hate cleaning up after messy people when they're done eating food. Seriously, they are barbaric baboons who are sloppy eaters at my restaurant. You wouldn't eat like that at home so what gives you the right to eat like that in PUBLIC! i hate it even more when I have to serve them and they are rude to me.

It's simple manners. Eat polite, Act polite and don't complain. That's the message I follow by when I eat in public ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: stephen on Apr 02, 2012, 05:27:47 AM

That's because it is your responsibility as a driver to maintain a safe stopping distance.  If you don't have enough room to stop safely when the car in front of you slams on their brakes - you were following too closely.

It's also common sense to not j-walk in the middle of a busy street. Doesn't stop pedestrians from playing chicken yet it's the driver who is held responsible for someone else's stupidity.

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: stephen on Apr 02, 2012, 05:27:47 AM

I actually don't follow too closely, never crashed into anyone that fashion- but sure got close.  Certainly had plenty of people cut me off.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I hate people that follow too closely, now that you mention. Ever made a right hand turn and before you're even halfway through, the person behind you has already passed you? Seriously, what the f**k is your rush. On one occasion, I did stop and stayed there for a few seconds, then turned just to teach the other guy a lesson in patience.

First Blood

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 02, 2012, 05:34:51 PM
I hate people that follow too closely, now that you mention. Ever made a right hand turn and before you're even halfway through, the person behind you has already passed you? Seriously, what the f**k is your rush. On one occasion, I did stop and stayed there for a few seconds, then turned just to teach the other guy a lesson in patience.

Tell me about it. That kinda relates to my gripe about people not using traffic signals whilst turning. The chances of rear ending them rise greatly – simply because someone doesn't have the courtesy of flicking the stick on the side of the wheel. Which is why I don't follow too close behind anyone.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

OH! to add to that: people who put on their flicker after they start turning.

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-uuuuuuuu...

Rick Grimes

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 02, 2012, 05:48:10 PM
OH! to add to that: people who put on their flicker after they start turning.

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-uuuuuuuu...

Lol you call turn signals "flickers" that's funny. I hate it more when they have they're right/left turn signal (flicker) on 5 miles before they make the turn. i'm like "when the hell are you going to turn already?!"

Topazora

Topazora

I have more problems w/ people who cut me off like I'm not even there.  I have had several problems when I nearly crashed into people who decide to pull out at the last moment- and then slow down.  I feel like they want me to back into them.

I was actually driving home from work (about 3:30 am) and I was coming off one freeway to go onto the other.  The driver in front of me was driving very slow, so I wanted to get around them and there was a double freeway entry, so I thought I'd use that to pass them.  When I moved into the next lane, they also moved into the same lane in front, so I couldn't get around them.  Again, the freeway entry is a double lane, so greenlite, I moved to the other lane and sped up to get around them. Again, they cut me off, got in front of me w/ barely any space- like I wasn't there!  f**k, they're lucky my reflexes were still good, because that could've been an accident.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed